Chapter 10

HARRY'S POV:

She just left. We all were so eager to know what had happened to Zayn's parents. But damn that call, it had to come now only.

I looked at Zayn, it's been an few minutes since Emily had left, none of us spoke anything about what had happened and what Emily told us. We all were surprised by the information we had got. It was taking time for our brain to process it.

After some time Liam spoke, "Guys it's almost 6 and none of us have been sleeping nor have we eaten anything. I will quickly cook something, we will eat then sleep for sometime. Especially you Zayn, you need to sleep you did not sleep at all."

Zayn nodded and we smiled to him. Liam went into the kitchen and started cooking, Niall went to help him out, while Louis went to his room. Now only I and Zayn were left in the living room.

I couldn't resist the  urge to question him. "Zayn," I said moving close to him, he looked at me with a blank expression, "I know this is not the time to ask you this but-" I hesitated for a moment but finally asked, "Do you really don't remember anything what Emily mentioned about your past?"

He looked at me for a moment then replied, "I really don't Hazza," he said with a sigh.

"The only thing I remember is when I was around 11 or 12 years of age I used to get nightmares, but they stopped after a few years. Right now I don't even remember what that nightmares where, but somewhere deep down I feel I saw some kind of people or accidents but it's all still blur," he said.

He was holding his head in between his hands and had an pained expression.

I put my hand over his shoulder to comfort him. "I know it's hard for you but don't forget we are here. We all will always support you no mater what," I said with a small smile hoping that would make him feel better.

"Yeah. Harry is right we all are here for you," Liam added while coming out of the kitchen bringing scrambled eggs with hash browns and baked beans. Zayn and I smiled to him. Liam with Niall's help set up the table for breakfast and soon Louis joined us.

We all ate while fooling and joking. Niall literally made a fool of himself just to make Zayn smile and he did succeed. We all were happy because Zayn was laughing and enjoying himself. We all finished our breakfast and went to our rooms to get some rest.

Meanwhile at the HQ

He was eagerly waiting for her to visit him. He stared out of the large windows looking at the New York city.

Soon the doors were opened and Emily walked in with John and Daniel

EMILY'S POV:
"What's so urgent RJ?" He turned to her and smiled.

RJ had a face which was beautifully carved with a refined jaw. His eyes were dark brown, almost black, framed by graceful brows. His skin was tanned. He had prominent cheekbones and a well-defined chin and nose. He had black hairs which were set back using a wet gel.