Chapter 35

EMILY'S POV

"How you gonna do that?" This was literally the 10th time John and Zayn are asking me this question and the only answer I have to them is, "I don't know. "

"Emily you just can't walk in the death's door," John said.

"Well he wants me alive, " I said with a shrug.

"Do you have any plans?" Zayn asked.

"Umm," I walked to the bed and sat down again. "Maybe we could offer him a deal or something," I said thinking.

"Like what?" John asked curious.

I took a deep breathe 'cause what I was about to say would be a straight no from all. I sat up straight facing John and Zayn who were now sitting opposite me on the bed, both with a same confused and curious reaction.

So i began, "Simon wants me and Zayn. He says Zayn is his key to something but I am his ultimate weapon. That means he needs me more than he needs Zayn and Zayn doesn't have his memory so whatever he wants to open he will need to try hard, so maybe I can turn myself in to him and in return I might asked for Zayn's freedom and no more innocent lives at risk."

I looked at both and their reaction spoke before them, "NO, " they said together and I sighed.

"You can't do that okay and if you're going I'm going too because he wants both of us. And I'm sure he must have found a way to open up whatever he wants 'cause he knows I have forgotten my past, yet he wants me. So nope you ain't going, not alone at all," Zayn said in a firm voice.

I knew this was Zayn's instant reaction on my suggestion. He wasn't thinking straight. He wasn't thinking about his family, his friends, his band, his social life and everything. He surely had forgotten that he was a public figure and his sudden disappearance would create a havoc.

While to the other side I had no one. Of course I had RJ, James, John and the other spies but that's it and we all know that we will die one day and we are here to sacrifice ourselves. I had no family to care for or to worry about.

"No you both ain't doing that, " I heard John say bringing me out of my thoughts.

"You can't risk yourself again Emily, last time you barely survived and then we saw how harsh Simon can become when with you so no you won't be going, " John said.

I sighed and just closed my eyes leaning my head back to the headboard. "Then you have a better way? Tell me we will do that. "

The whole room fell in silence. I opened my eyes and looked at them, both were looking at me.

"Y'll don't right?" I said.

"Emily but you can't just walk to him you know that right," Zayn said softly.

"Fine. Then maybe we can let him take me," I suggested. Zayn and John looked at me confused.

"I heard from my spies Simon is planning to kidnap us. So maybe we can make it easy for him. Maybe I can make him kidnap me, " I said.

"We will keep Zayn here, once I'm kidnap then y'll can move out, " I added.

"That's a NO, " Zayn said.

"Kidnap us right? then I will get kidnapped with you too. "

"Zayn stop," now I was pissed 'cause he wasn't thinking straight, "you ain't a spy or anything. You don't have any oaths, reasons to walk into a suicide mission. For God's sake stay out of this please, " I busted out.

I was so done with them rejecting my every option. They didn't want me to go to Simon or him to take me and even if they did Zayn was gonna accompany me. That was a straight NO from me. I had already lost him once I couldn't risk losing him again.