Chapter 31

ZAYN'S POV

Emily slowly pulled back from the hug and smiled which made me smile back. I finished dressing her wound.

"I hope it's okay?" I asked unsure cause I never did such bandaging or anything before.

Emily chuckled and smiled, "It's per-fect," she said and giggled cutely making me smile at her cuteness.

"I guess we should go and have lunch, it's time," Emily said glancing a look at the watch and then at me.

I smiled and got up. "Yeah I'm hungry," I said smiling and rubbing my tummy.

Emily laughed and lead us out. On our way to the dinning room, we chatted about my schedule for the next few days for training. I really liked the way she planned out my schedule, she had put up breaks in between and also told me what to eat in those breaks. It was the way I wanted it to be and also according to my energy.

"Emily," I said interrupting her, making her look at me, "Sorry, but I really wanna know how you got this scheduled planned? I mean we just talked and now all of a sudden you have the schedule on the tip of your tongue? And that too it perfectly matches my energy level? How?" I asked her curious.

Emily gave a warm smile and said, "Well it's just umm... experience you can say. I mean you know it's been years since I have been a spy so it easy for me to notice things and it kinda runs in my blood," she said chuckling.

"Mine too," I added which brought a big smile on her face. I smiled back.

Now that I noticed Emily really was beautiful, her smile was the second best thing she had, her eyes will stay the first. She was strong, attractive and intelligent at the same time.  The phrase 'Beauty with Brains' suits her.

Emily continued, "I have been watching everyone of you closely and especially you, so you know I know your strengths and weakness, and also your energy levels. I know how much hours of training can tire you and when you need breaks," she said and smiled to me.

I smiled back, "That's really great," I  said amused.

We soon reached the dinning room and all were already there and were about to start eating.

A few juniors greeted Emily and smiled to me which I returned back. We went to our group who was staring at us from the time we entered. RJ, James and Daniel had those confused faces just like Liam. While Louis and Niall were smiling and Harry on the other side was smirking. I shaked my head and went and sat down besides Harry while Emily went and sat down next to RJ.

"So how was the date?" Harry asked in a whispering tone.

I turned to him with a confused look, "Date?" I asked whispering back.

"Yeah. You and Emily, one hour in a room together," he said which made me palm myself.

"I have a girlfriend, Hazza," I said while serving myself.

"Yeah to whom you didn't even call from the time you have been here and most importantly she is PR we all know," he said while rolling his eyes and started to eat his breakfast.

Now that he mentioned I realise it's actually true. I haven't called Perrie since the day we came here. We had called our parents informing them that we are safe.

My last call with Perrie was when Emily woke up. I breathed out and kinda lost my appetite realise such a stupid I am, 'cause if I don't contact her the management will just burst on me. My mood was down now and I started to play with my food instead of eating and started to think about the consequences.