zephyr

zephyr
/ˈzɛfə/
noun: zephyr; plural noun: zephyrs
a soft gentle breeze.

Mississauga, OntarioSunday June 13thSoraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

Sunday June 13th
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

"Are you okay, baby?" Hezekiah questioned as his girlfriend finally stopped busying herself with stuff to do to prevent them from handling the situation at hand, "talk to me, soso."

"I-I," Soraya didn't know what to say, "I think this was wrong, what if we can't do this? I don't think we should attempt this."

"Attempt what, baby?"

"A-Anais was right this is mass murder, basically like a genocide." Soraya processed frustratedly.

"First of all calm down," Hezekiah pulled Soraya towards him and sat her down on the edge of the bed next to him, "genocide is when a large group of people typically from a particular minority ethnic group or nation are killed with the intent to destroy that nation or group. What we'd be doing is just a mass murder."

"Hezekiah that doesn't make it any better," Tears threatened, "h-how could I think such a thought? How could I want such a thing? For all these people to die!" Soraya was very angry with herself.

"Okay let's not phrase it like these are good, kind family members that supported, loved and cherished Cheyenne. These people brutally beat her all her life, continuously raping her and god knows what else! They drove her to her death Soraya, they kidnapped her. They do not deserve yours or Anais' kindness or gentleness. They deserve to die, in the worst way possible, they deserve death and so so much more Soraya. Nothing but death." Hezekiah tried not to phrase it like he was manipulating her because he didn't want it to be seen as that, if she'd really decided that she couldn't go through with this he'd either have them all thrown in a very solitary confinement and not see daylight till they pass or he'd handle it himself.

"I-I," Soraya stuttered and then a knock was heard on the door.

"It's us!" Felix announced, "Anais here wants to have a conversation." With that they pushed open the door to see a tear faced Soraya and a worried boyfriend.

The other couple sighed before taking a seat on the bed too.

"After a long time to think, not that long," Anais dryly chuckled, "we're in. We want them dead, they deserve death, not even the slightest freedom being a prison cell. We want them dead and gone."

"R-really?" Soraya stammered perplexed, "I-I."

"Soraya here was worried, she was overthinking." Hezekiah informed cutting her off causing Anais to furrow their brows.