Chapter 43

Cal stands with his brother and Scott as Noah looks at his reflection in a small mirror

Cal stands with his brother and Scott as Noah looks at his reflection in a small mirror. "Oh, I should've got a haircut." Noah tells the three of them. "Well, you know someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut." Stiles tells him making Cal hit his arm. "I think you look great." Scott tells Noah. "Well, thank you, son I should have had. Oh, what the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea." Noah says. "What, Dad... Dad, it's one date, okay? The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman." Cal assures his dad. "Or man." Stiles adds. "It's a woman, Stiles. Okay. A very beautiful woman." Noah tells his eldest. "What beautiful woman, by the way?" Stiles asks. "None of your business. Either one of you." Noah tells the three of them. "I want to know." Stiles mutters. "Same here." Cal agrees. Just then someone starts shouting from outside the office making them all rush out the room. "Stilinski! Stilinski! I'm going to kill you." a dark haired boy tells Noah making Cal growl quietly. Stiles grabs his brother's arm making him calm slightly. "Donovan, if you think that shocks me, remember it was well-documented in your Anger Expression Inventory. Deputies, escort the prisoner out." Noah tells Parrish and another Deputy. "I'm not angry like I'm gonna throw a brick through your window. I'm angry, like I'm going to find you, I'm going to get a knife and I'm going to stab you with it until you're dead. And when you look at me and you ask me why, remember right now. Because this is why." Donovan tells him. "Wow, that was awesome. That was awesome. That was great. We do one more? Give us another one, maybe like Christopher Walken this time, you know. Okay, you know what? It's fine. You'll have plenty of time to work on it when you're in your tiny, little cell, you know. Just stuck there, forever." Stiles tells Donovan making Cal chuckle slightly. Donovan goes for Stiles making Cal lunge in front of his older brother. "Get him out of here!" Noah tells Parrish and the other Deputy. Donovan gets dragged out as Stiles turns Cal to him "Cal breathe, think about the triplets." Stiles tells him. Cal slowly calms making Stiles smile. "What's the hell's an Anger Expression Inventory?" Scott asks. "It's a test you take when you're applying to become a deputy." Stiles explains. "That guy wanted to be a cop?!" Scott asks astounded. "At least now he's getting the full law enforcement experience." Cal mutters glaring. Stiles chuckles "Go home Cal, I'll see you later." Stiles tells him. Cal nods and hugs Stiles before leaving the station.

Cal walks in the house to be attacked by Sky jumping up at his legs "Hello Sky. Yes, you all excited to see me?" he says crouching down and stroking her as she jumps up and licks his face. Laughing he picks her up and carries her into the living room where he finds Ethan and Isaac setting up monopoly. "Oh God. Louise decided we're having game night didn't she?" Cal asks. "Yes I did." Louise says walking into the room carrying Alison as Jackson carries Arlo and Zac. Cal smiles and takes Arlo from him "Hey buddy." he says blowing a raspberry on his tummy. Arlo giggles and grabs Cal's nose as Cal sits down next to Ethan "So who's which piece?" he asks.