Chapter 32

Cal wakes up on Monday morning with Jackson curled up with his head in his neck. Smiling he looks over to the en suite where Ethan walks out shirtless. "Morning." Cal smiles. "Morning." Ethan responds pecking his lips. Jackson shifts slightly and nuzzles into Cal waking up. Cal smiles "Morning Sleepy." he chuckles as Jackson sits up with his hair sticking out at all angles. Ethan smiles "Aiden and I are going for a quick jog, I'll be back for breakfast." he tells them before walking out. Cal looks over to Jackson "I'm going for a shower." he says walking over to the bathroom before looking back over to Jackson "You coming?" he asks. Smiling Jackson jumps up and follows him in.

Jackson pushes Cal against the door and kisses him roughly making Cal moan. He breaks away and starts kissing down Cal's neck til he finds his soft spot. Cal moans and smiles as Jackson looks at him. "Do it." Cal tells him. Nodding Jackson bites down with his wolf teeth making Cal hum as it burns slightly. He then flips the so Jackson is against the wall by the shower. Cal kisses his neck and finds Jackson's spot easily. Jackson runs his hands through Cal's hair. Cal smiles and looks into Jackson's eyes. Jackson nods making Cal bite him gently getting a moan in response. As they pull away Cal pulls his pyjama bottoms down before getting in the shower. "You joining me?" he asks Jackson. Smiling Jackson strips and jumps in with him.

Once dressed Jackson and Cal walk downstairs to find Lydia and Louise sat in the dining room eating breakfast

Once dressed Jackson and Cal walk downstairs to find Lydia and Louise sat in the dining room eating breakfast. "Morning girls." Cal smiles. "Morning you two. Why do you both look so happy?" Louise asks. "No reason." Jackson smiles as he and Cal both grab some breakfast aswell. Lydia and Louise look at each other and smirk "Whatever you say." they say at the same time. Cal shakes his head "Where's Cora?" he asks. "She stayed at Stiles' last night." Lydia responds. Cal nods looks over at Jackson to see where he bit him. He notices a black mark forming and smiles. Jackson notices and looks down and smiles himself when he notices the same mark forming on Cal.

Ethan and Aiden walk through the door and smile

Ethan and Aiden walk through the door and smile. "I'm going for a shower." Ethan tells Cal and Jackson after giving them both a kiss. Cal nods and sits next to Louise "How are the babies?" he asks. "They started moving early this morning." Louise tells him smiling. Cal grins and hugs his best friend "I can't wait to feel for myself." he tells her.