Chapter 24

A/N: I'm putting the next two chapters together as it blends better

Cal sits next to Stiles on his bed as Melissa check him over. "Well... Medically, you seem okay. You're definitely a real person." Melissa tells him. "Okay, so I'm real, but am I really me?" Stiles asks them. Cal sighs and goes into the bathroom and splashes his face with water. Once he's finished he walks downstairs to see Stiles and Noshiko.

"Stop." he says standing in front of Stiles and glowing his eyes. "It's okay. I'm the one who asked her to come." Stiles tells him softly. "You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords." Cal exclaims turning to his brother "Mom, don't do this to him." Kira tells her Mother. "It's already done." Noshiko responds. Stiles gasp and Cal catches him. "Look behind his ear." Noshiko tells Cal. "It worked." Cal sighs in relief as he sees the kanji. "So, I'm actually me?" Stiles confirms. "More you than the Nogitsune." Noshiko nods. "Can The Oni find him?" Cal asks. "Tomorrow night. It's too close to dawn now." she tells them looking out the window. "Can they kill him?" Kira asks. "It depends on how strong he is." Noshiko responds. "What about Lydia? Why would he take her?" Scott asks. "He would only take her for an advantage." "You mean her power?" Jackson asks. "The power of a Banshee." Cal realises.

Cal, Ethan and Jackson arrive home and go into the living room. In there they find Aiden sat with Louise and Cora. "I need a vent. Anyone want to go for a run with me? I'm going through the woods to see if I can catch Lydia's scent." Cal asks. "I'll go." Ethan says. "Same here." Aiden adds. "I'm gonna stay here and see if Cora and I can catch her scent near her house." Jackson tells his mates. Cal and Ethan nod before going to go and changed.

Together Cal runs through the forest with the twins

Together Cal runs through the forest with the twins. Cal slows to a spot to catch his breath, the other two doing the same. "I haven't caught her scent yet." he tells them. "Same here." "And here." the twins say after each other. Just then Cal hears a clicking "Did you hear that?" he asks the twins. "It sounds like..." Ethan trails off. "A round being chambered." Aiden realises. The three boys start running again as gunshots start going off. They dive behind a log a Cal puts his hand to his arm where he was shot. Pulling it away he sees black blood. "Wolfsbane." Ethan pants. Cal looks up "Aiden!" he shouts pulling the teen down with him to the ground as gunshots start going off again.

As they run they crash into Derek. "Run!" he tells them leading them to a cranny in between some rocks. "Where are we?" Aiden asks coughing. "It's a coyote den. Stay quiet." Derek replies. "Did you see the shooter? You know who it is?" Cal asks breathless. "No, I was a little busy. Who else did you two piss off?" Derek asks the twins. "We pissed off everyone. It was only a matter of time before someone caught up to us." Ethan responds with a cough. "Well, the bullets had Wolfsbane in them. So, if I don't get you two out of here soon, the poison is going to spread. Stay quiet. I'll be back." Derek tells the teens before running out the den. Cal leans into Ethan and coughs slightly making Ethan kiss the top of his head.

Soon Derek comes back with his car and helps them into it. When they get to his loft he gets a blow torch and starts burning the wolfsbane out of their system. Once finished Derek looks at Cal before motioning the twins away from him. As they come back over Ethan looks at Cal "Let's get you home to clean up. Then we'll go meet the others to help take down the Nogitsune." he tells Cal. Nodding Cal jumps up and heads home with the twins.

Once home they walk into the living room where Cal sees that Jackson, Cora and Louise are all crying. "What? What is it?" he asks. Ethan looks at Jackson who gives a small nod. "Cal, when they found Lydia there was a fight. The Nogitsune got the Oni on its side. Alison got... She got stabbed by one of them. She didn't make it." Ethan tells Cal. The young teen falls on the floor a d starts crying. Ethan and Jackson are immeadietly by his side and hold him as he cries. Soon Cal has stopped crying and stands up. "I'm going after it and I'm going to end it." he growls. Louise goes over to him "Be careful and come back to me in one peice." she tells him. Cal nods and they quickly hug before he leaves with the others.

As Cal, Ethan, Aiden, Jackson and Cora arrive at the school they meet up with Derek. "You three stay here and try a d take them by surprise." Derek tells Cal, Jackson and Cora making them nod. "Did you bring us a present?" they hear Good Stiles ask. "I brought two." Derek responds as Aiden and Ethan walk forward. "I've heard of an Alpha pack, Derek, but not a pack of former Alphas. It's a little sad, isn't it?" Good Stiles asks. "I might not be an Alpha anymore, but I can still fight like one." Derek growls. As he says that the three hidden teens jump out and start to help fight the Oni.

"You have to get on the box. Someone get on the box!" Derek shouts. "I hate ninjas." Aiden growls trying to get to the box. "We can't do this, we can't beat them." Cal shouts. Just as he says that Isaac and Argent arrive. Argent shoot an Oni with an arrow which kills it. "What was that?" Derek asks in surprise. "Silver." Argent smirks. "Isaac, the box. Get the triskele box to Scott!" Derek tells his former beta. Isaac grabs the box and runs towards the school. The others carry on fighting, Argent picking off the Oni with the arrows. As he fires the last one the Oni cuts it in half. "Get the arrow. It's the last one." Argent shouts as it falls to the floor. Aiden manages to grab it before stabbing the Oni. As he does Cal notices to Oni move its sword. He runs forward a d pulls Aiden out the way. As they fall the Oni's sword goes straight where Aiden was stood before the Oni disappears.

"That's a second time you've saved my bacon." Aiden laughs. Cal starts laughing aswell as the others walk over. Both of them stay on the floor chuckling before standing up. As they stand up they see Lydia running forwards. When she reaches them she flings her arms around Aiden's neck, hugging him tightly. Cal smiles at his friend before spotting his brother. Grinning Cal runs over to Stiles and hugs him.

As they pull away Stiles looks at the state of Cal's clothes and the dried blood from the Oni's attacks. Immediately he starts checking his brother over "Are you okay? What happened? I swear to god I will kill whoever did this to you!" Stiles starts ranting making Cal laugh at his brother. "Oh while I remember. Cora likes you." Cal whispers in Stiles' ear. Stiles blushes and starts stuttering as Scott, Kira and Isaac walk over. Cal chuckles and turns to the others "Everyone round mine. I think we deserve some time to act like teenagers." Cal says.