Chapter 22

Cal spots a wire sparking electricity everywhere. He quickly ducks but doesn't see the water. "Cal!" Ethan shouts as he steps into the water. Falling backwards Ethan and Jackson catch him and pull him out the way of the water. Lying him on the floor they put him on his side. "Cal?" Ethan asks tapping his face softly. Jackson spots Melissa and calls her over "Melissa!" he shouts. Looking up Melissa sees the boys and runs over to them. She checks Cal's pulse and sighs "He's got a pulse but it's weak. Let's get him inside." she tells them. Ethan nods and lifts Cal up into his arms, letting Jackson go in front to help hold the doors open.

Ethan places Cal on a bed and both he and Jackson step back. Suddenly Aiden and Noah rush in. "What's happened?" Noah asks. "He got electrocuted out the front." Melissa tells him as she hooks him up to a heart rate monitor. Just as she finishes Cal starts shaking and struggling to breath. Melissa presses a button on the wall causing doctors and nurses rush into the room. Melissa goes over to Noah and the boys "Wait outside." she tells them. Aiden grabs Ethan and Jackson and pull them from the room with Noah following.

Half hour later Melissa walks out the room. "He's stable but it's touch and go at the minute." she tells them. Nodding they go into Cal's room, Jackson and Ethan immeadietly sit down next to him and hold his hands. As they sit Louise and Cora come rushing in. "Is he alright?" Cora asks. Aiden sighs and looks at his brother and his mates. "They said he's stable but it's touch and go." Aiden explains quietly. Louise nods and sits on the couch biting her thumb nail. "What about Stiles?" Cora asks. Aiden gives her a look which she understands. Sighing she goes and sits down with Louise.

A couple later Cal wakes up and groans as he opens his eyes. Once his eyes adjust he notices that Jackson and Ethan are sat in chairs either side of him, Aiden sat in a chair next to the sofa and Louise is lying on the sofa with her head in Cora's lap. Cal gently taps Ethan and Jackson causing them to wake up. Both the boys wake up and immediately engulf Cal in a hug. Pulling away Jackson looks at him "What is it with you and electricity?" he asks making Cal chuckle slightly and shrug. Chuckling Ethan gets up and gently shakes his brother, Louise and Cora awake. "Hmm." Louise groans sitting up. "Cal's awake." Ethan tells her with a smile. Jumping up Lou runs over and engulfs Cal in a hug before pulling away and hitting his arm. "You idiot!" she glares. "Okay ow." he whines. "Don't you ow me Llewelyn Caleb Joachim Torin Stilinski." she frowns making Cal pout with a soft glare. Aiden and Cora look at each other "Is that your full name?" Cora asks. Sighing Cal nods making Jackson chuckle at his pout. He then passes Cal a bag "It's got some clothes in it." he tells him. Cal nods and goes into the bathroom.

Once dressed Cal walks out to the car with everyone

Once dressed Cal walks out to the car with everyone. "Come on I want school." he tells them. Chuckling the others get in the car, Cora sat on Cal's lap so there is space for everyone. "What if your dad pulls us over?" Jackson asks. "Don't care he wasn't there when I woke up. I get that Stiles is missing but he has a whole station looking for him." Cal growls.

Once at school they walk down the corridor and bump onto Scott and Lydia. "Cal!" Lydia exclaims hugging him tightly. Cal chuckles and hugs her back before they pull away. Before anyone says anything all the werewolves flinch slightly. "Do you guys hear that?" Ethan asks. "It's an emitter. One of Argent's." Scott tells them. Cal concentrates on the sound. "It's coming from the basement." he tells them. He quickly turns to Louise and Lydia. "Stay here with Cora." he tells them maknv the girls nod.