Chapter 23

A/N: I'm skipping Echo House as I couldn't find a good enough way to fit Cal into it, so I'm going to put two episodes in one to make it longer. All he knows is Stiles went to Eichen and Aiden and Ethan helped Scott find the scroll.

Cal jumps up from is place on the sofa and opens to door to reveal Cora

Cal jumps up from is place on the sofa and opens to door to reveal Cora. "Have you heard?" she asks as he let's her in. "Heard what?" he asks. "Stiles has hot out of Eichen and we have no idea where he is. Everyone is searching for him and Scott has gone with Kira to talk to her mum." Cora explains. "He's what! What am I last to know this?" he asks getting frustrated. Cora directs his in the direction of the living room where everyone is sat. Ethan and Jackson immediately jump up and sit him down. "I don't believe this. I'm starting to feel like I'm not part of that family anymore. Even when I lived there Stiles didn't tell me anything." Cal rants tugging on his hair.

After a minute or so there is a knock on the door. Aiden gets up and goes to answer it. A second later he walks back in his Noah. "Cal I need your help." he tells his son. "Let me guess. Stiles?" Cal asks standing up. Noah nods "Fine where is he?" he asks. "Derek's loft." Nodding Cal gets up with Ethan and Jackson following close behind. "We'll stay with Lou." Cora tells them. Cal nods and gives a small smile before they head over to the loft.

Noah and Cal walk into the loft and see Stiles stood there. "Hey Dad, Cal." he greets. Noah gets out some handcuffs as Cal unsheaths his claws. "You want to handcuff me?" Stiles asks. "If my son is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me, because he knows I'm here to protect him from himself and from others." Noah starts. Stiles gives a look "You're not my son." Noah realises.

Argent walks in with Derek, Alison, Ethan and Jackson right behind him. Argent cocks his gun "Argent, listen to me. Don't do this." Noah warns. "Why not? I've done it before. Werewolves, berserkers. I can easily add a nogitsune to the list." Chris tells him. "You're not going to shoot my brother." Cal growls. "Your Father said it himself. That's not your brother." "Put it down. Put it down." Noah starts shouting. "Dad, he's going to shoot me. He's going to kill me, Dad." Stiles cries. "Don't listen." Chris says. "Put it down. Now! Do it! Put it down!" Noah shouts. "Pull the trigger. Come on." Stiles smirks. "Listen to me, you put the gun down now!" Noah shouts. "Shoot me." "Put the gun down now! Dad." Alison tells her father. "Shoot me!" Stiles shouts. "Put the gun down!" Cal shouts. "SHOOT ME!" Stiles shouts. "Argent, you put it down!" Ethan warns. "Strife." Cal realises standing next to Alison. "Put it down! Put it down!" Noah shouts again.

"Stop, stop it! This is what he wants. This is exactly what he wants." Cal shouts over everyone. "Not exactly. I was kind of hoping Scott would be here. But I'm glad you all have your guns out. Because you're not here to kill me. You're here to protect me." Stiles says as the Oni appear from the shadows. They all start fighting the Oni together protecting Stiles. Suddenly the Oni disappear "What happened?" Jackson asks confused. "They disappeared. They literally just vanished." Ethan says just as confused. "And so did Stiles." Cal tells them noticing his brother has disappeared.

Cal rushes into the house and starts throwing stuff while screaming. Ethan gets behind him and holds his arms in place trying to keep him from moving. "Cal you need to calm down." he tells him softly. Cal slowly calms and leans against Ethan with tears streaming down his face. "I'm fed up with this. Why can't everything just stay the same for a bit?" he asks crying. "I can't lose anyone else. I just can't." he cries into Ethan's chest as Jackson joins the hug. Lou comes rushing in and finds the three of them hugging surrounded broken stuff. "Oh babes." she sighs going over to them and joining the hug.

After a few minutes Cal fully calms and let's Ethan pick him up and sit him on the bed. Once sat on the bed he gets a message from Scott. Reading it Cal stands and runs out the house and all the way to Scott's house. When he gets there Ethan and Jackson run in behind him. Stiles is on the sofa with tape over his mouth with Scott behind him and Lydia next to him. "What are you doing? You don't know what this could do to him. You've never done it, it could kill both Stiles and Lydia!" Cal shouts starting to wolf out. Jackson ans Ethan rush forward and grab hold of him, pulling him back. Peter stands in front of him "Cal look at me!" he tells the young teen. Cal looks at the former alpha "Repeat after me. Alpha, Beta, Omega." "Alpha, Beta, Omega." "Okay now take a breath each time you say it." "Alpha. Beta. Omega." Cal calms and his mates let him go. Peter hugs the teen and kisses his head. "There we go pup." he says.

As they all turn back they see that Scott and Lydia have started. "I don't believe this." Cal whimpers as he sits on the floor with his back against the wall. He looks up and notices Lydia’s nose is bleeding. "She's bleeding." he tells the others making them all turn. "What is happening to her?" Jackson asks as Peter crouches in front of her. Placing his hands either side of her head he starts talking to her. "Lydia, can you hear me? Lydia, you're stronger than this. Okay, you need to concentrate. Lydia." he tells her.

Suddenly Scott and Lydia gasp and fly forwards, Lydia standing up. "Did it work? Did it work?" Scott asks. "What happened? Why didn't it work?" Lydia asks Peter. "Because it's not science, Lydia. It's supernatural. I did my part. Now give me the name." Peter tells her. "What name? What are you talking about?" Scott asks. "Lydia, a deal is a deal. Even with me." Peter reminds her. Lydia leans forwards and whispers to Peter when Stiles suddenly lurches forward grunting. He rips the tape off and starts gagging and retching. A long bandage starts pouring out his mouth making him pull it. When it's all out her sits back as a bandaged creature starts rising from the bandages.

Scott and Deaton shoot forward and hold him down. "Hold him." Deaton tells Scott. "I'm trying." he groans. Cal takes a snuff and realises something. "Wait, wait, wait!" he tells them pushing them out the way. He helps the creature take off the bandages from its face to reveal Stiles. "Sti!" he cries hugging him close. "Scott." Jackson calls over. Scott looks over and notices Lydia and the other Stiles has disappeared. "Where are they?" Scott asks worried. "Lydia!" he shouts heading to the door to see if he can spot her.