Chapter 1 (Edited)

A young boy jumps of a bus in the middle of Beacon Hills Town centre. He has sandy brown hair which is slightly curled and blue eyes. He has a big bag on his back and wears a black hoodie over a a black shirt, with a dark blue skinny jeans and a pair of black trainers. He checks a piece of paper which has an address written on it. Once checking it he walks to a house with a police car and an old jeep parked outside. He walks up the steps and takes a breath before ringing the door bell. A man opens the door "Hello, can I help you?" he asks. "Uh yeah, is this the Stilinski household?" the boy asks. "Yes." "Um well I've been told to give you this... to explain everything." he says handing the man a letter. The man opens the letter and reads it his eyes widening. "Oh you better come in." he says moving to the side letting the boy in. The boy walks in the house and looks around before being led into the living room. A teenage boy with spikey brown hair and hazel eyes walks into the room. "Who's this dad?" he asks. "Stiles this is Cal, Cal this is Stiles." the man explains to his son. "I meant as in who is he?" Stiles reiterates. "He's your younger brother." Noah tells his son. "W-what?" Stiles asks. "You heard me Stiles." the boys father says. Cal stands there awkwardly not knowing what to do. "Uh Stiles I'll explain later. Can you show Cal to his room and help him get settled in?" Noah asks his eldest son. "Yeah sure. This way Cal." Stiles tells Cal who follows his older brother out the room carrying his bag. They walk upstairs and Stiles opens one of the doors "This is your room, the one opposite is mine. Dad's is down the hall." Stiles says. "Thanks. Uh, could you show me around today? I don't mind if you can't." Cal asks. "Yeah course. You can meet my friends Scott and Isaac. Lydia is busy today and Alison is on holiday still." Stiles says. "Sure if they don't mind." Cal responds. "They won't mind. I'll message them and tell them to come over." Stiles smiles. "Okay I'll get unpacked and have a shower, I was on a bus all day yesterday and last night." Cal explains. "Alright bathroom is opposite dad's room." Stiles says before leaving the room.

Cal sits on his bed as he finishes unpacking and showering. There's a knock on his door "Cal you ready? Scott and Isaac are here." Stiles shouts through said door. "Yeah just coming." Cal says as checks his reflection in the mirror to see if his black tshirt and blue skinny jeans were okay before walking of the room. He's greeted by Stiles who smiles at him. "Come on then." They walk to the living room where Cal sees a tanned guy with a crooked jaw and dark hair with brown eyes. The other guy has light brown slightly curled hair and blue eyes. "Stiles, who's this?" the tanned one asks, "This is Cal. He's my younger brother." Stiles explains. "You have a brother?" the blue eyed one says. "No Isaac I just said he's my brother because he's not actually my brother." Stiles says sarcastically making Cal smile at his brother. "Hey Cal, I'm Scott and this is Isaac." the tanned one introduces. "Hey." Cal says nervously, Stiles puts an arm round him "Where shall we go first?" Stiles asks Scott and Isaac.

"How about we ask Cal some questions to get to know him better." Scott suggests as they all stop in the woods. "Okay." Cal smiles. "How old are you?" Scott asks "14 but in in the same year as you guys for school as I skipped a couple of years." The three teens stop and turn to look at him. "What?" he says "That means your going to graduate at..." Stiles trails off working it out. "16" Cal tells his brother. Stiles smiles and ruffles his hair "My brother the genius." Cal laughs at this "I just hope I can do what I want to in the future." he says. "What's that?" Isaac asks him "I want to become a doctor. I want to be able to help people in need." Cal says looking down slightly. Stiles notices "Guys you carry on I just need to talk to Cal a second." Scott and Isaac nod and go ahead. "What's the matter?" Stiles asks his brother. "My best friend died a few weeks ago. The doctors didn't know what was wrong with him. He got bit by something and had a weird reaction to it. Started coughing black stuff." Cal tells him. Stiles looks in the direction of his friends who stare back. "You want to know what happened in order to stop it happening again." Stiles says on realisation. Cal nods and looks down again making Stiles hug him tight. "Worse thing was it was meant to be me. We were out in the woods one day and an animal jumped at me and he pushed me out the way." Cal says into his brother's chest. "Hey look at me. Do not blame yourself. He was brave pushing you out the way. It is not your fault he got bitten." Stiles tells him as he pulls Cal in tighter. Cal nods and hugs his brother tightly. "I know we barely know each other but you're my baby brother and I'm always going to be here for you." Stiles tells him. "Thanks Sti." Cal says pulling away and wiping his eyes smiling.