Chapter 53

While Scott, Cora and Stiles head to New Mexico to get Kira, Cal and the rest of the pack head to school "I'm going to talk to Mason and Liam later

While Scott, Cora and Stiles head to New Mexico to get Kira, Cal and the rest of the pack head to school "I'm going to talk to Mason and Liam later." Cal tells everyone as they gather outside. "Hang on, he technically killed you." Isaac points out. "It wasn't his fault, it was the super moon controlling him. He's still new to this and that was his first super moon, I don't blame him and neither should you guys." Cal responds. "You're so pure." Ethan smiles. "I was til I got with you and Jackson. That went straight out the window." Cal smirks, walking off with a chuckling Isaac and Aiden while Ethan and Jackson realise what he just insinuated. Louise laughs at the two boys face's and shakes her as she leads them over to the others who have just walked inside the school. The six of them head to Ms. Flemming's math class to find Theo at his desk like nothing has happened, Cal growls slightly before he sits at his desk, the other's following suit "Has anyone seen Stiles, Cora Hale, or Scott McCall? I can't be the only one who thinks it's slightly coincidental they're sick on the same day?" Ms Fleming asks. "Stiles is ill, as dad is working Cora is keeping an eye on him, and Scott has a family emergency." Cal lies. Ms. Flemming nods before looking at her gradebook briefly before she continues "And Lydia Martin wasn't in class today, either..." she trails off. Theo smirks smugly "She won't be in for a while." he pipes up. Cal and Aiden both grip the sides of their desks, stopping themselves from launching at him "Medical issues." Theo tells the class. Cal growls lowly making Theo turn and smirk at him slightly "Cal, don't." Ethan tells his youngest mate, grabbing his hand from behind. Isaac turns "Focus on making a plan, ignore him." he tries. Cal takes a breath and nods, calming down slightly.

At lunch Cal finds Mason and Liam in the corridor "You two, come with me." he tells them. Liam and Mason look at each other before following Cal into an empty classroom "You two heard anything?" he asks them both. "About?" Liam asks. "The Lochness Monster, what do you think?" Cal responds sarcastically. "The creature that the Dread Doctors have created?" Mason asks Cal making him nod. "Theo is calling it The Beast." Mason tells him. "Well that sounds frightening, anything else?" Cal asks. "He's also looking for a blind alpha. If that means anything." Liam tells him. "You sure he's looking for a blind one?" Cal questions. "Yeah, why?" Liam responds. "Meet me at Scott's later." Cal says before rushing out the classroom and off to find the others. Finding them outside he runs over to them "Two things. One, Theo is calling the creature - The Beast. Yeah, sounds great. Two, he's looking for 'a blind alpha'." Cal tells them. "Deucalion." Aiden and Ethan say at the same time making Cal nod. "What does he want with Deucalion though?" Isaac asks. "No idea but it's most likely not good." Cal responds.

That night Cal drags Liam and Mason to Scott's finding Kira back from New Mexico "Kira! We need to talk to Scott. It's important, life and death important." Cal explains giving his friend a quick hug. "Come on, he's upstairs." Kira nods, leading the three teen boys up to Scott's room "Scott, wake up." Kira tells him. Scott wakes up and looks at Kira confused before spotting the three teens "What's wrong?" he asks sitting up. "I found out something from Corey. We know what Theo's doing." Mason starts before looking at Liam. "He's looking for an Alpha. A blind Alpha." Liam finishes. Cal looks at his Alpha "He's looking for Deucalion." they say at the same time. Scott looks at Cal "Do you think you can get in contact with Deucalion and see if he knows anything?" he asks. "I'll try, I'll get Eth and Aiden to try aswell." Cal responds. Scott nods "Go get some sleep, we'll talk in the morning." he yawns. Cal nods and leads Liam and Mason out the house "I'll see you both tomorrow." he says before heading to his bicycle.