Chapter 14

Once at home Cal shows Louise to the spare room. She smiles and puts her stuff down "Thanks babes." she says kissing his cheek. Cal smiles "My rooms next to the bathroom if you need either of us." he explains. "Okay goodnight boys." Louise says kissing Cal's cheek. "Night Lou." the two boys say walking to Cal's room and flopping on the bed. "Lydia gave me Jackson's number. You want to message or me?" Ethan asks Cal. "I'll do it." Cal tells him. "Here, I'm going to get food. You want anything?" Ethan asks handing his phone over. "Just a drink." he responds taking the phone. Cal types in Jackson's number and sends a message. "Is this Jackson Whittemore? Lydia gave me your number as I have an important topic to discuss with you." A few minutes later he gets a response. "Yes who is this?" "Cal Stilinski." "Stiles has a brother?" "Yes we didn't know that each other existed. I was in care my whole life til I found them this year." "Okay. So what do you ant to talk to me about?" "Well it would be easier to explain in person. It's to do with the supernatural so it get a bit complex." "Okay I can get to Beacon Hills for tomorrow." "Okay let me know when you are in Beacon Hills. You can stay at mine if it's easier." "Thanks I'll let you know."

Ethan walks into the room to see Cal smiling. He sits next to Cal and smiles at him. "Yes can I help you?" Cal jokes. "Hmm, well I think you can." Ethan says putting their drinks and food on the table. Cal smiles and lies down "Is that so?" he asks with a smirk. Ethan lies next to him and looks at him "Well you see I've got this problem." he tells his mate. "Really. What problem?" Cal asks with a grin. "A really good looking mate who I haven't marked yet and it's driving me crazy." At that Cal smirks and looks at Ethan. "I think I can help with that." Ethan smiles and Cal starts kissing him. When he pulls away he sees Ethan's eyes glowing red, he feels his glow back in response to his alpha and mate. After Cal giving him a nod Ethan goes to his neck and starts kissing it til he finds his soft spot. When he finds it he hears a soft moan from Cal, smirking Ethan gently bites down using his wolf teeth. Cal smiles and bites his bottom lip as he feels a soft burn. As Ethan pulls away Cal goes to his neck finding Ethan's soft spot, once he finds it he gently bites down with his teeth. Cal hears Ethan softly growl and smiles leaning back onto his bed.

The next morning they wake up to heat Lou being sick in the bathroom. Cal gets up and rushes to her holding her hair back. "Thanks babes." she says as she leans back into his chest. He smiles and lifts her up before walking into the kitchen where they find Ethan making breakfast. "What'd you want Lou?" "What've you got?" she asks as Cal puts her on the counter top. "Bacon, Toast, Eggs, Pancakes and cereal." Ethan lists off. "Bacon please." Louise smiles. "Coming right up." Ethan smiles. "Ooh Cal do you have any chocolate ice cream?" Lou asks with a smile. "Yes." he says puzzled. "Can you get it please?" she asks making him nod. As he gets it out Ethan hands her a plate of bacon. "Thanks boo." she says to him. Cal hand her the ice cream and a bowl with a spoon. She smiles and scoops some ice cream into a bowl and puts the bacon on top. Cal chuckles slightly as she eats it "Good?" he asks making her smile and nod. "What's that on your neck? Ethan has one too." Louise asks. Cal looks puzzled before getting his phone out and looking. On his neck he spots a howling wolf mark where Ethan bit him. "Must be our mate marks." he tells her making her nod and carry on eating.