Chapter 54

Cal sits on the sofa with Louise, playing with the triplets (About 8 months old now) Arlo starts babbling "Mama

Cal sits on the sofa with Louise, playing with the triplets (About 8 months old now) Arlo starts babbling "Mama." he says making the two friends freeze. "Did he just?" Louise asks. "He did." Cal nods grinning and jumping up. He runs over to the stairs "Ethan, Jackson, get down here now!" he shouts. He hears running before they both run down "What? What's wrong?" Ethan asks. "What's happened?" Jackson adds. "Come see this." he grins dragging them into the living room. "Arlo who's that?" he asks pointing at Louise. "Mama!" he giggles making Jackson and Ethan smile. "Aw that's adorable." Ethan coos. "Who do you think will be next?" Jackson asks picking Alison up. "I think it'll be Ali, she seems to take after her namesake." Louise says. Cal shakes his head "I've been working with Zac, he's sure to talk any day now." he disagrees. Alison giggles and reaches to Ethan "Wof." he smiles. Ethan grins and takes the baby from Jackson "Hey sweetie." he smiles as Jackson laughs. She called you a wolf." he laughs. Cal pouts as he picks up Zac "What about you buddy?" he asks as Isaac walks in. "Dada!" the boy exclaims. Isaac freezes and looks at Louise smiles "Yeah baby. It's daddy." she tells him. Cal pouts again "What about me?" he asks. "We'll work on them saying your name." Louise assures him, trying not to laugh.

A couple hours later Cal gets a phone call from Melissa "Hey Melissa." he says answering the phone. "Hi Cal, I need your help at the hospital. Bring Ethan and Jackson aswell." she tells him. "Okay we'll be right there." Cal assures her before hanging up and turning to his mates "Melissa needs us." he tells them. They both nod before the three of them walk out to the car and driving to the hospital. Walking in they find Melissa waiting for them, holding a small dark haired boy "Hey Melissa. Who's this?" Cal asks. "It's best if we go somewhere to talk." Melissa tells the three of them. Nodding they follow her into a side room, the boy in Melissa's arms reaches to Cal. Smiling he takes the boy as they look at Melissa "He got dropped off half hour ago. His mother said that he needs to be kept safe from his Uncle's, she and his father can't protect him." she explains. "Who are his parents?" Ethan asks, smiling at his youngest mate who is humming to the small boy. "Hades and Persephone." Melissa says. "As in God of the Underworld and Goddess of Spring? King and Queen of the Underworld?" Jackson asks before noticing the look on everyone's face "What? I pay attention to Cal when he talks." he shrugs. Cal smiles "What's his name?" he asks. "Pyrrhus." Melissa responds. Smiling Cal brushes the toddlers hair out of his eyes "How old is he?" he asks. "Three, just though. His birthday was last week." Melissa responds. "Where's he going to live?" Cal asks as Pyrrhus cuddles into him. "I was hoping you three would be able to take him in. He's going to have abilities and I don't have enough time to be looking after a toddler. He can't go into the system, imagine a toddler with fire powers going to a family who doesn't know about our world." Melissa explains. "We'll take him in. He and Cal have clearly already bonded." Jackson agrees as Ethan nods. Cal smiles and looks down at the toddler "You want to come home with us buddy?" he asks. Pyrrhus nods sleepily "Okay let's get you home, you can go to sleep." Ethan smiles. Cal smiles "The bracelet he's wearing, he has to keep on. It helps him control his powers. This is his stuff." Melissa tells them while handing a couple of bags to Jackson.

Cal walks into the house holding Pyrrhus in his arms, Sky walks over and looks at the toddler "Hey girl. This is Pyrrhus, he's family." Cal tells her. Sky gives a small whine in response making the three mates chuckle as they walk into the living room where they find the whole pack. Louise spots them first "Who's the baby?" she asks making everyone turn. "This is Pyrrhus. Ethan and Jackson will explain, I'm going to get him changed into some pjs." Cal responds before walking upstairs. Pyrrhus wakes up as Cal puts him on his bed "Hey buddy, you have a good nap?" Cal asks. Pyrrhus nods "You my new daddy?" he asks sleepily. "Yeah and the other two who came to the hospital to meet you are your other daddy's. You can decide what you want to call them though." Cal smiles. Pyrrhus nods "Papa and Bampás" he decides. Cal chuckles "Lets get you changed before we go meet some new people. They're your new family. Papa, Bampás and I are werewolves, the people you're going to meet are our pack." he explains. "Okay Daddy." Pyrrhus smiles.

Once Pyrrhus is changed Cal takes him downstairs to meet the pack "Hey guys." Cal says letting everyone know that they're back in the room. "Hey." Louise smiles standing up and walking over "Hey Pyrrhus, I'm your Auntie Lou." she tells him. "Hewo." Pyrrhus smiles shyly. "Let's go meet the others." Cal smiles before sitting between Ethan and Jackson. Pyrrhus sits on his lap "The man sat next to Auntie Lou is your Uncle Isaac. He's a wolf like me, Papa and Bampás. They three babies they are holding are your cousins Alison, Zac and Arlo." he starts. "This is your Uncle Aiden, he's my twin brother and also a wolf like us. Auntie Lydia his mate isn't here at the minute because we need to save her tomorrow from some naughty people." Ethan adds. "She be okay?" Pyrrhus asks. "Yeah, when we help her you can meet her." Cal assures him making him nod. "That over there is my big brother, your Uncle Stiles. Next to him is Auntie Cora, she's also a wolf like us. Over there is your Uncle Scott, he's our Alpha, and your Auntie Kira, she's a Kitsune. Next to her is your Auntie Malia, she's a werecoyote, and your Uncle Liam, he's a wolf as well. Next to him is your Uncle Mason." Cal continues. Sky walks over making Cal chuckle "This is Sky, she's our pet. She's also going to play with you a lot." Jackson tells him. Pyrrhus smiles and wriggles down to the floor and strokes Sky on the head "She soft." he giggles as Sky licks his hand. Just then the Noah and Parrish walk in "Sorry we're late." Noah apologises. Cal picks Pyrrhus up "That's your Uncle Jordan, he's a hellhound, and your Grandpa Noah." he tells him. "Hey buddy." Noah smiles making Pyrrhus wave with a small smile. "Melissa explained everything to me." Noah adds looking at his youngest son. Cal nods "You want something to eat before bedtime?" he asks Pyrrhus. "Pizza!" Pyrrhus grins. Stiles grins and takes his new nephew into his arms "You and I are going to get along perfectly. Come on I know where the pizza is." he smiles. "Okay Unca Sti." Pyrrhus grins. "Only one slice though? I know Mama Melissa fed you earlier." Pyrrhus calls after them.

A/N: Little filler to introduce Pyrrhus into the family. Lydia is saved next chapter 🙂