Chapter 18

The next night before Coach's birthday Stiles drags Cal to the school with him for some 'brotherly time'. "Stiles how long til we can go? All of the stuff is now in the new house. I'm moving on tomorrow." Cal whines. "When we're finished. I'm calling Scott now." Stiles tells his baby brother. Cal rolls his eyes already knowing Scott is hear but pranking Stiles. "Get your ass down here now. We have a job to do." Stiles tells Scott down the phone. "Dude, I'm already in bed. And aren't we getting a little old for this?" Cal hears Scott tell him. "We do this for Coach." "I thought we did this to Coach." "Whatever, okay? You know he needs this. He lives for this stuff. He loves it." "But it's the middle of the night."  Cal turns and spots Scott starting to sneak up on his brother. Smirking Cal glows his eyes at Scott. Smiling Scott does the same as he carries on. "Which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night/Day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it's also happens to be Coach's birthday. So if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you. Okay? And I mean five, four, three, two -" Stiles cuts off falling to the floor scared of Scott. "One." Scott tells him as he stops glowing his eyes. "I hate you." Stiles tells him as Cal laughs.

The next morning Cal, Louise and Jackson jump out the car and spot Ethan and Aiden pulling up along side Scott

The next morning Cal, Louise and Jackson jump out the car and spot Ethan and Aiden pulling up along side Scott. Looking at eachother they walk over as all three of them take off their helmets. "You're back in school?" Scott asks them. "No, just to talk." Ethan explains. "Oh. That's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Usually, you're just hurting, maiming, and killing." Stiles tells them as he and Isaac walk over. Ignoring this Aiden looks at Scott "You need a pack. We need an Alpha." he tells him. "Yeah. Absolutely not. That's hilarious though." Stiles laughs making Cal hit the back of his head. "You came to us for help. We helped." Aiden explains. "You beat his face into a bloody pulp. That's not helping. In my opinion, that's actually counter-productive." Stiles tells him. Cal goes to hit his head again but Jackson stops him. "Why would I say yes?" Scott questions. "We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no." Aiden answers. "I can think of one. Like you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now." Isaac growls. "You want to try?" Cal asks as he and Jackson step in front of The twins. "Sorry, but they don't trust you. And neither do I." Scott says walking off. Cal glares and flicks them off behind their backs.

"What now?" Ethan asks his brother. Aiden smiles and motions to the school. "No. No way." Ethan protests. "We never finished." Aiden tells him. "And we don't have to." Ethan counters. "What if I want to?" Aiden asks. "You seriously want to go back to high school? Is this about Lydia?" Ethan asks as Cal sits on Ethan's bike being too lazy to stand. "This is about getting Scott to change his mind. We're not just Betas anymore. We're Omegas. The bitches, remember? When everyone we've screwed over finds out we don't have a pack anymore, what do you think's going to happen? We're dead on our own." Aiden reminds his brother." That's still better than being back in high school. I'm not doing it. No way." Ethan complains. Aiden looks to Cal who smirks and taps Ethan's shoulder. "What?" Ethan asks turning. Cal puts his pout and puppy eyes on. Ethan groans "I'm not taking math." he says making Cal smile and Aiden, Louise and Jackson laugh. "I'll take it for you." Aiden tells Ethan. Turning Ethan looks at Cal "Not fair. You know I can't deny you when you do the eyes and pout." "I know that's why I did it." Cal smiles.