Chapter 27

Cal walks into the shop with Stiles and looks at the list. "Okay let's get the meat first. Then we can get the frozen, fruit and veg, sweet stuff, snack stuff, fridge stuff, drinks, cleaning stuff and then the other odd bits like sauces and breakfast stuff." he tells his brother. Stiles nods and grabs the trolley and starts walking. "Sti, the meat it over here." Cal snickers. "Okay, I was just testing the trolley." Stiles lies. "Of Course you were. Come on." Cal chuckles leading him over to the meat section. "Okay mince, bacon, chicken, beef, lamb, pork, sausages, burgers and finally cooked meat for sandwiches." he lists off as he picks up multiple of each item. "Right meat some. Where's the frozen?" Stiles asks as Cal makes sure everything is in piles so they can fit more stuff in. "This way." Cal tells him.

"Right then. Fries, peas, sweetcorn, fish cakes, mozerella sticks, mixed veg, potato waffles, potatoes wedges, pizza, fish, pastie bakes, chicken strips, nuggets, scampi, fish fingers, ice cubes, ice cream, cheesecake and ice lollies." Cal lists off. Stiles nods and helps him put it all in the trolley. "What's next on the list?" he asks as they put the last frozen item in. "Next is fruit and veg." Cal tells him. "Then lead on Little Brother." Stiles chuckles.

"Okay so what fruit and veg will we be getting today?" Stiles asks. "Apples, bananas, grapes, onions, mushrooms, strawberries, raspberries, broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber, tomatoes, lemons, limes, carrots, parsnips, lettuce, satsumas, blueberries and peaches." Cal responds starting to put the stuff in the trolley. "On to the sweet stuff!" Stiles cheers making Cal laugh at him and lead the way.

They walk down the isle and pick up a mixture of biscuits, sweets, cakes and chocolate. "Okay Stiles you grab the snack stuff from here and the fridge stuff from down there, while I grab the drinks. Meet me by the cleaning stuff." Cal tells his brother. Stiles nods as Cal goes and starts getting some different bottles of drinks. Once he has he heads to the cleaning stuff where Stiles has already started picking up some stuff. "Hey Cal, I've got this stuff covered all we need is breakfast stuff and other odd stuff." Stiles tells him.

Once they grab some different cereals, sauces, bread and tins, they head to the check out. "Wow having a party or something?" the cashier asks. "Oh we own a lake house round here. We just arrived yesterday evening so this is our supply." Cal explains. "Well I hope you boys have a good holiday. Where did you drive from?" "California. About a 17-18 hour drive. That was with toilet breaks about every three hours." "Wow, well have fun." the cashier smiles as Cal uses his card to pay. "Thank you. Have a good day." Cal smiles back before helping Stiles with the trolley.

When they get back Cal opens the door to be greeted by Sky jumping up and down by his feet. "Hey girl. Let me put this stuff down and I'll give you attention." Cal chuckles. Sky yips and leads the way to the kitchen. "For a puppy she is very intelligent." Stiles tells his brother. "I know I think its because she can sense my wolf." Cal responds putting his bags down on the counter. Isaac walks into the room "I'll go fet the other bags. You play with Sky, she's been wanting you ever since you left." he tells Cal. Chuckling Cal nods and picks up Sky "Where are the others?" he asks her. Sky yips and picks his face before jumping down and running outside. Cal laughs and follows her out to the others.

"You're back!" Jackson smiles from the chaise. Cal smiles "Yeah we just got back." Cal tells him before turning to Cora "Stiles is unpacking the shopping with Isaac." he tells her. Cora nods and jumps up with Louise following. Cal goes and sits with his boyfriends who smile and kiss his head. Lydia turns to then Cal I'm teaming up with you. We're going to play chicken." she tells him. Cal chuckles "I'm not getting a choice in this am I?" he asks. "Nope." she laughs grabbing his hand and pulling him over to the pool where Scott and Kira are waiting. Cal jumps in splashing Lydia who slides in. "Really Cal?" she asks going over to him. Cal just smiles and let's Lydia climb onto his shoulders as Kira does the same to Scott.

That evening Cal lies between Jackson and Ethan with a smile on his face. "You enjoy today?" Ethan asks. "Yeah especially when Stiles dropped his burger and pouted tlike a three year old." Cal chuckles and Sky yips from the bottom of the bed. Cal sits up and sees that she can't get into the bed. "Come here." he smiles picking her up with a smile. He lies back down as Sky curls up at their feet.