Chapter 2 (Edited)

Cal is asleep in bed the next day when Stiles walks in and jumps onto the bed next to him. "Sti I'm sleeping." Cal says burying his head in his pillow. "Well Scott and I need to talk to you and he's here with Isaac and Lydia. Now get up or I'll use your full name." Stiles threatens. "You wouldn't dare." Cal mumbles into his pillow. "Try me." Stiles retorts. "Nope still not getting up." Cal groans. "Llewelyn Caleb Joachim Torin Stilinski out of bed." Stiles orders. Cal sits up and glares at his brother. "Told you I would." Stiles says smugly. "Shut up." Cal says getting out of bed and walking out the room followed by Stiles. They arrive in the living room and Cal sits down next to Isaac. "You were still asleep weren't you." Isaac says making Cal nod and glare at Stiles "Don't you dare Sti." Cal warns "What? Oh use your first name." Stiles says grinning. The girl, who Cal assumes is Lydia speaks up "What Cal isn't a short version of your first name?" she asks. "No its short for my first middle name which is Caleb. I don't use my first name." Cal explains. "Why not?" Scott asks. "It's Welsh and hardly anyone knows how to pronounce it." he explains. "It's not that bad." Stiles says. "It is when your at school and people are already saying stuff about a 12 year old being in high-school." he retorts. "Well we won't say anything." Lydia promises smiling at him. "Fine my full name is Llewelyn Caleb Joachim Torin Stilinski. But please call me Cal." he says. The three who didn't know his name look surprised. "That's really long." Isaac comments. "Yeah well..." Cal cuts off shrugging. "Right we're all going to Derek's, he's a friend of ours. We're going to explain everything there." Stiles tells his brother. Cal nods "I'll go get dressed."

After Cal gets dressed, into a dark blue top and black skinnies, they go to a loft where two men stand waiting. One has dark hair and the other looks about Stiles and Cal's dad's age. "What's he doing here?" Stiles asks pointing at the older man. "I heard that you have a baby brother and I wanted to meet him." he tells Stiles. "Who's he?" Cal asks Stiles. "Well he's Derek's Uncle Peter." Stiles explains. "Okay then." Cal drags out confused about Stiles' tone of voice. "Right well Cal you might want to sit down. We're going to explain what happened to your friend." Scott says. Cal sits down and Stiles sits next to him. "Do you believe in the supernatural?" Stiles asks. "Why?" Cal asks. "Well Derek, Peter, Isaac and I are Werewolves and Lydia we aren't sure about yet." Scott says. "W-what?" Cal chokes out. "Scott." Stiles says. Cal looks at Scott to see his eyes glowing a goldish yellow. Cal stares with his mouth open "What's this got to do with Zac and him dying?" he asks confused. "We believe it was a werewolf that attacked you guys and bit Zac." Stiles tells him. "But they said it was an animal that attacked us." Cal says. "I looked into it and they found wolf hairs on him." Derek tells him. "Yeah they said it was a wolf." Cal says. "We don't get wolves in this part of America." Stiles says. "So a werewolf attacked me and Zac and ended up killing him?" Cal asks. Stiles pulls Cal in for a side hug making Cal put his head on Stiles' shoulder. "So your not scared of us?" Isaac asks. "No Stiles trusts you so I do." Cal responds. "Well except Peter." Stiles says. "He tried to killed us all so Derek killed. Now he's alive again." Cal looks at his brother before shrugging.

Soon Cal and Stiles head back home. Cal goes straight to his room where he starts pacing. Stiles walks in and sees him doing so "Cal? You alright?" he asks. "Yeah just a lot to take in." Cal stops and slumps onto his chair bouncing his leg and biting his nails. Stiles sits next to him and looks at him nudging his shoulder. "If it makes it better I'm normal." Stiles jokes. Cal chuckles and runs his hands through his hair. "You know I saw the way you were looking at Lydia." Cal comments. "I don't know what you mean." Stiles responds quickly. "You like her Sti don't deny it." Cal says. Stiles smiles. "Come on. The school's open for staff, we can go sign you up for September." he says. They both get up and head to the jeep. They jump in and Stiles starts the engine. "You know every car I've been in I give a name." Cal tells his brother "Well what's this fine jeep called?" Stiles asks. "Roscoe. He's definitely a Roscoe." Cal says stroking the jeep. "Roscoe it is." Stiles laughs a they arrive at the school. They jump out the jeep and walk towards the school entrance. "Stilinski! What are you doing here?" a man says as he walks over to the brothers. "Hey Coach. I'm here to enroll my brother for school." Stiles explains. "Isn't he a bit young?" Coach points out. "I'm 14 sir but I'm in the same year as my brother here. I have all the information on this memory stick." Cal says handing it to the coach. The coach takes it "This way you two." The brothers follow the coach to the reception, Coach sits down and plugs the stick into the computer. He reads through all the information "You certainly are smart. Hey you play Lacrose?" Coach asks. "Yes sir I was on the team at my old school. There should be some pictures in a folder on the stick." Coach looks trough the stick and finds the pictures, "You are on the team when school starts. Turn up to tryouts and we'll do the usual but you are on the team." Coach decides. "Of Course Coach." Cal smiles. "Good man. What do you go by?" Coach asks looking at Cal's full name. "Oh uh Cal, Coach." the younger Stilinski responds. "Alright Cal. Got everything we need here. See you first day of term." Coach says. "Bye Coach." Cal responds. Stiles looks between the two before following his brother as they leave. "What just happened there?" Stiles asks. "What?" Cal asks confused. "Coach only acts like that to people he likes." Stiles explains making Cal shrug and jumps in the jeep.

Back home the brothers walk into the house to find their dad talking to a lady with dark curly hair. "Hey" Stiles says smiling. "Hey Stiles, you must be Cal. I'm Scott's mum." The lady says putting her hand out. "Pleasure to meet you Ms McCall." Cal says shaking her hand. "You are such a gentleman. Teach Scott and Stiles." she jokes making Cal and Noah laugh. "Hey!" Stiles says looking offended at them. "Stiles just took me to get enrolled. I met Coach and he wants me on the team. Is it okay if we go to get the rest of my stuff tomorrow? Zac's mum has it." Cal asks his dad. "Stiles can you take him somethings popped up at work. We're interviewing new deputies." Noah explains. "Yeah course dad. We'll go in the morning." Stiles says. Cal smiles at his brother nudging him with his shoulder "We'll take Roscoe." He and Stiles laugh while Melissa and Noah look confused.