Chapter 8

A couple nights later Cal lies in bed when he gets a message from Ethan

A couple nights later Cal lies in bed when he gets a message from Ethan. "Can I come over?" Cal smiles and goes to his dad "Dad can Ethan come over for the night? He said he'll take me to school for the meet tomorrow." he asks. "Yeah sure when will he over?" Noah asks. "I'll ask him now. Can I have some money so we can order Pizza?" Cal asks his dad. "Yeah here you go." Noah chuckles handing Cal some money. Cal smiles "Thanks Dad." "Don't forget I'm at the station tonight." Noah reminds him, Cal nods and pulls out his phone and messages Ethan. "Dad said you can come over." "Okay be there in five." The boy smiles and and sits in the kitchen waiting for the door to go. Soon there is a knock on the door, Cal smiles and opens it. However his smile drops when he sees the blood on Ethan's shirt. He grabs his hand and pulls him into the house and all the way to his room. "What the hell happened?" he whisper shouts. "I'm alright I've nearly fully healed." Ethan responds. Cal glares at him "That isn't an answer." he says before pushing Ethan so he's sat on the bed and grabbing a damp cloth. He hands to Ethan who takes it and sighs "The Alpha Pack had a fight with Derek and his pack." he explains. Cal sighs and sits next to him "A fight was bound to happen soon. You've got clothes here from the other day when you left your bag here the other day." Cal says. Ethan smiles "Noticed you're wearing my tshirt." he comments. Cal blushes "Your fault you left it here. Now I have money for Pizza, what toppings?" he asks. "Pepperoni?" Ethan questions. "I'll order it while you get changed." Cal smiles.

The next morning Cal wakes up with Ethan next to him. He smiles and snuggles into the boys chest "I know you're awake. We need to get going for the cross country meet." Ethan tells him. "Mmh. Don't wanna." Cal says into his chest. Ethan chuckles and starts sitting up "Come on you." he says. Cal sits up and runs a hand through his hair. Ethan gets up and gets dressed, Cal rubbing his eyes and yawning gets up soon after. He pulls on his clothes and grabs his phone, Ethan sits next to him "Come on babe we need to get going before Stiles wakes up." he reminds Cal. "I don't care if he sees you. You might of had a fight with Scott and the pack but I trust you so he can shove it." Cal tells him pecking his lips. "Besides dad likes you so Stiles can't say anything." he adds. Ethan smiles and kisses the boy "Well if we going now I'll buy you a takeaway breakfast from McDonald's." he tells his boyfriend. Cal smiles and jumps up "Why didn't you say so?" he asks before he walks to the front door and pulls on his shoes, grabbing Ethan's spare helmet on the way. Ethan laughs and follows putting his jacket and shoes on.

 Ethan laughs and follows putting his jacket and shoes on