CHAPTER 53

Groaning, you lazily stand up from your bed and starts stretching your limbs. You yawn and make your bed done.

It's your last day staying at Shinzen High School and you need to pack all your things before the practice matches starts.

"Y/N-chan! There are people looking for you!" Kiyoko shouts from the outside.

"Yeah, just a sec!" You shouted back, zipping your bag. You then put it on the side together with Hitoka and Kiyoko's bag before walking out of the room.

"Ohayo Y/N-chan~!" Kuroo greeted.

"Ohayo~!" Bokuto greeted too, "How was your sleep?"

You smiled, "Ohayo, airheads." You greeted. "It was fine, thank you for not waking me up."

Bokuto crossed his arms and pouted, "Y/N-chan~! You're being mean!"

You chuckled and slide both your arms around the two captains' shoulder, "Come on, let's eat breakfast together. We might not be able to do this again for a long time." You said, pulling them with you towards the cafeteria.

"Aw~! Y/N-chan here's gonna miss us, owl-head." Kuroo teased.

"Yeah, right! So, you two needs to qualify for the Nationals. Okay?" You said.

"Roger that!" Both of them shouted with a grin on their faces.

...

The practice matches started, and back when you were eating your breakfast with Kuroo and Bokuto they told you everything that happened last night, including the new special technique that Bokuto taught Hinata. You asked on what is it but they told you that you'll learn about it soon and just watch Hinata to do it.

So now you're at the gymnasuim, standing beside your brother and watching your team closely, especially Hinata.

You are intrigue about that new technique and you're slowly getting impatient. "Ah, damn Kuroo. Why tell me those if you're not gonna tell the whole story. Tch." You mumbled.

The practice matches continued and just like the other days, Karasuno kept on losing their games. "Alright! One lap of diving!" Daichi shouted.

You're watching your own team and is standing beside Kuroo with Kenma on his other side, "They have this dignity when they do their penalties." Kuroo said.

You smiled and nodded. "Yeah. It's really funny how dark their faces are, it's like you wouldn't want to talk with them after your game."

"Even on the last training camp, they kept on loosing." Kenma commented.

Your eyes widened and looks at the Nekoma's setter, "Oh, so you can speak?"

Kuroo looked at you and smirking, whilst Kenma looked down, "Yeah..." he said in a whisper tone and you almost can't hear it.

"He's just shy, you know." Kuroo said, pointing his bestfriend.

"I see." You said, nodding your head, "You should copy him sometimes. Your voice is irritating." You joked, smirking at him.

Kuroo frowned and pouted, "I hate you."

You were about to tease him again when Nishinoya, Tanaka, Hinata and Kageyama aka the four idiots started singing.

🎶
Oniku-niku niku! Oniku niku!
Awasate oniku oniku!
Oniku niku!

Oniku banzai, genki byakumai!
Woohoo, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah!
Oniku kamisama, oniku kamisama!
🎶

You, Kenma and Kuroo are speechless, "Ni-Niku? What the hell are they saying?" Kuroo asked you, looking confused.

You mentally cursed, those idiot wasn't supposed to know that you're having a barbeque after the practice. It's a secret!

"I- I don't kn-know! I don't know what they are talking about." You said, and starts walking away from them, "I- I need to go ch-check them-!"

"The heck, they are so loud!" You growled whilst walking towards your sensei and brother. "Uh... did you two already told them...?" You asked the two adults.

Takeda and Keishin shook their heads, "Nah." Your brother answered, scratching the back of his head, "But I guess that turns out okay, right? I mean, they're kinda energetic again."

You looks at where your team gathers and chuckled, "Yeah. Anyways, who are they playing next?"

"Fukurodani."

...

The team is currently preparing for their next and last match for the training camp. 

You're talking with the third-years when Hinata's voice grabbed your attention. 

"Kageyama!" Hinata called. "I want to hurry up and hit the falling toss!"

You and the team could only stare at them in shock. Kageyama and Hinata stared at each other for a while before Kageyama turned away. "Don't rush." He said, "As long as I'm missing the tosses, it won't be any practice for you." 

That was surprising. Kageyama answered Hinata so calmly, very different from his approach when they fought.

"I was thinking this yesterday, too, but you're really creepy when you worry about others," Hinata added. "I get it, but hurry up and give me those tosses!" 

Kageyama looked like he was trying very hard not to explode, but the last sentence ticked him off. 

"That's why I'm practicing so hard, boke!" Kageyama yelled. 

You're happy and glad at the same time. "I want to see that quick too." You mumbled.

The game was about to begin and your team gathered around as your brother gave his pep talk. "Anyway, try working out the new things you've all been practicing into this match." 

"Right!"

"Also I say this all the time, but put pressure on Fukurodani's #4 when he hits." He added.

"Yeah!"

"Right!" 

You took a step forward and smiles at them, "In the end, this training camp was filled with penalties, but you guys should definitely feel different now than you did in the first away games." you said.

Everyone looked like they were deep in their own thoughts. You rolled your eyes and glanced around with a smirk before continuing. "Let's get an awesome win here and go eat some delicious meat!" you yelled.

The team suddenly hyped up as they shouted, "Yeah!"

...

It's Fukurodani's turn to serve. Nishinoya managed to get the ball, sending it to Kageyama. Kageyama tossed to Tsukishima, who spiked it to the other side of the court. Unfortunately, Fukurodani's #3 managed to receive the ball. 

"Nice monkey!" Bokuto yelled, and raised his right arm, "Give me the last one!" He shouted, waving his hand in the air. 

Asahi, Tsukishima and Kageyama quickly went towards Bokuto's front and jumped up.

The three tallest people on your team. They may able to block Bokuto's spike. You narrowed your eyes, "It's impossible to do a straight." You mumbled as you closely watch what will Bokuto do on times like that.

You can clearly see that Bokuto curved his wrist in the last second and do a cut-shot. "Why is he so cool?!" You said, gritting your teeth. "BOKUTO!" you called. You got the owl-head's attention. You gave him a wide smile and a thumbs up, "Nice kill!"

"HEY! HEY! HEY!" Bokuto happily shouted as he jump in his place, "That was pure luck, you know!"

You chuckled and shook your head, "Oi, bakero's! Don't you dare loose to that Bokuto!" You shouted at your team whilst pointing Fukurodani's captain.

The team got worried for a moment but after seeing your smiling face, they know that you're just messing and just want them to enjoy their game against their opponent.

You smirked and mumbled, "Yosh! Show them what you've learned from the past few days!"