CHAPTER 20

"ONE MORE!" Hinata shouted. You look at him, shocked, "Let's play one more time!" He said to the coach beside you.

Nekomata chuckled, "I am already planning to do that. Practice matches are all about playing all over again."

You smiled at Hinata then bowed to Nekomata, "Arigatou, sensei."

"Ha! Ha! Ha! No problem. We came here for a practice not just a match." Nekomata said.

"Let's have both teams a five minute break to catch up with their breaths." You suggested. Nekomata nodded and went to where his team is, whilst you walk towards your team. "Five minutes break. We'll continue the practice after that." You said, with hands on your waist.

"HAI!" your team shouted. You gave them a nod then turns to your brother, "You got defeated, O-nii-chaaaan." You said with a teasing tone.

He hit your head playfully, "Tch." He said, sitting at the bench behind him.

You sit beside him and sighs, "We'll beat him. Eventually."

"Ne, (Y/N)-chan. If I stay with the team, will it be alright with you?" He asked, looking at Karasuno players.

You looked at him then to your team, "I won't have any problem with that as long as you can make them stay on the court longer."

"Well, well, well. Talk about thinking like a matured lady." He said, chuckling.

You chuckled, "They went to Karasuno because of the thought that we're a powerhouse, but they got nothing. I remembered Daichi telling me that their former Captain when we were first years told them to go to nationals if they got the opportunity." You sighs, "I don't think I can do that alone."

Keishin wanted to crack another joke but when he took a glance at you, he saw in your eyes how the third-years matters to you.

He smiled and nodded, "Then, it's on. We'll take them on nationals. Together."

▪■▪

The practice match ended and your team managed to lose every set in the practice.

Now, some players were talking and some were tidying the place. Both teams were already friends, you can tell.

And about Kuroo asking for your email:

"(Y/N)-CHAN!" He shouted and starts to jog towards you.

You wanted to hide from him, really.

You flinched, "K-Kuroo-san. Do you need a-anything..?"

Then once again, he flashed you his knee weakening smirk, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

You can't stop the blush creeping to your face, "I-I don't thin-"

He cuts you off, "HAHAHA! Why are you stuttering, (Y/N)-chan? I'm just asking your email, so we can stay in touch."

You know there will be no end to it, besides, you also can use Kuroo for updates about his team. Though you're hesitating, you grabbed the phone from his hand and typed your email before slamming it to his chest. "Happy?" You asked with a pout. Kuroo laughed and patted your head before leaving you alone. "What a bother." You muttered.

At the far side of the court, Asahi can see and hear the two of you. He clutch his fist, biting his lip angrily.