CHAPTER 44

You are now walking on your way to your family's mini mart. You were scrolling at your phone and didn't noticed that Kageyama is in front of you and bumped into him, "Ah, gomen." You said, still didn't noticed that it's Kageyama who you bumped with. "I'm not looking at my way."

"Y/N-senpai." He called.

You looked at him and nod your head, "Oh, Kageyama-kun. Where are you going?" You asked and starts walking again.

He starts to walk beside you too, "I'm going to look at the gym if the inspection is already done."

You raised and eyebrow at him, "Rest for today, the gym is closed." You said, sounding like you're giving him a warning.

"I- I jus-" He started saying but you cut him off, "Ne, Kageyama-kun. What happened between you and Hinata last night?" You asked. Though you already know what happened because Tanaka told the story on how Hitoka asked for his help because Kageyama and Hinata were fighting.

"Ano..." he started, looking up in the sky, "Our quick. He still want to change it."

You nodded, "Okay, and what did you do?"

He now looked down and scratch the back of his head, "Well, I told him that it will only ruin the balance of the team and that his will is not needed for that quick." He explained.

You didn't bother to stop or do something, you are just looking straight to your way and continue to walk, "So you're saying, Just do what I say or something like that? Sounds like a dictator, huh." You said.

Kageyama is silent. Before bumping with you, he unexpectedly met Oikawa. Kageyama asked his senpai and he just got a little scolding from Oikawa.

Oikawa told him the same words that you said, "Dictator, huh?" He thought.

"Let me ask you. Have you even thought about whether or not, you're giving Hinata-kun the kind of sets that he wants? Have you even tried to?"

Kageyama stopped walking, so, so are you. He looked like he's battling with himself about what you just said.

"You don't need to answer that right now, but I want you to think about that. In an attack, it's not you who has the initiative, but the one who will spike it." You said, "Give Hinata a chance. He may not be able to do it for now, but we don't know maybe... there's a little chance that he may do it. Again, faith. We just need to have a little faith in him."

Kageyama looks at you and bowed his head, "Please help me, senpai." He shouted, "Help us to do that!"

You smile widely and puts a reassuring arm around his shoulder and starts walking with him, "Of course. I've already thought about it, don't worry."

Kageyama looks at you, "Really?"

"Yup, but this will be hard. I will need you to concentrate with that technique, okay?"

He nodded, "Osu."

...

You were now inside the mini mart with Kageyama and your brother who had just arrived.

Whilst your on your way to the mini mart, you dialled his number and told him to come over because you have something to discuss with him and Kageyama. When he arrived, he told you that he was with Hinata, who asked for his help. So, he brought Hinata to your grandfather for that.

You are now sitting with the two men with a pen on your hand, "So this is something I want you to try. A set that stops." You said.

Both of them looked at you, confused, "A set that stops... huh?" Keishin asked, tilting his head.

FLY HIGH! [HAIKYUU x READER]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara