CHAPTER 36

Today is the day where your adviser will return your exam papers. Your adviser called the names of your classmates to get their exams whilst the three top scorers will be called after distributing the papers of the others.

It is a tradition of your class to do that everytime there are quizzes and exam, the adviser will separate the top three students with highest score and they will call them at the front after giving the papers of the students who didn't make to the top three.

Your teacher is now done calling the students who didn't make to the top. It is now the time for him to call the last three students.

"Takagi. Satoka. Ukai." He called.

The three of you stands up, "Hai." You said and walk towards him. He hands you all of your exam papers and you slowly get it from his hands, slightly trembling and afraid about your scores.

Please, no lower score than 90. Please. Please. Please.

You took a deep breath before looking at your papers.

98. 97. 98. 96. 89.

Your heart stopped for a second after seeing the last paper.

89... Why am I so bad at English?!

"Ukai-san. I guess you need read more about English, it's always your lowest graded subject and it's starting to worry me." Your adviser said.

You looked at him and nodded your head, "Hai. I'll do my best!" You said and bowed your head before sitting back at your chair.

You're pouting whilst looking at your English exam, "I am Japanese so I should speak Japanese. Damn you English!" You muttered.

...

Sighing, you're walking on the corridor and about to turn to walk down at the stairs when you heard familiar voices.

Why do I always hear familiar voices whenever I'm walking?

"PRINCIPAL!"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!"
"90... I haven't even got that score since I was born."
"For me, I have never even gotten 80! Please spare us!"

"What the heck?!" You said, and then you rushed to where the voices came from. "Oy! What are you two doing?!" You shouted at Hinata and Kageyama who is currently holding the Vice-principal aggressively.

Seemed that Daichi is walking up at the stairs too and sees what the two idiot is doing at the poor principal, "Hoy! What are you two doing!?" Daichi shouted angrily.

Hinata and Kageyama didn't heard or noticed the two of you, they both continue pushing the vice-principal at the corner of the landing.

"Sawamura-kun! Ukai-san! Please do something about them!" The principal pleaded.

You're about to stop them when the principal slipped and his toupee slowly flew from his head towards Daichi's head as the sun rays shine to the poor principal's bald head.

Your eyes widened and felt shocked for a moment but a small laugh escaped your lips. You immediately bit your lip and covered it, whilst looking at Daichi who's looking down on his feet. You can feel how angry he is now.

You tried to escape the terror of both men, the principal and Daichi, and starts walking to the stairs up to the next floor when the Principal called Daichi and you with a dark voice. "Are you both free for a while, Ukai-san? Sawamura-kun?"

You stopped and flinched before looking down to your feet and turned to him, "Hai." You answered.

...

You, Daichi, Hinata and Kageyama were all in the vice-principal's office. You have learned that the two first-years failed one of their subjects and begged the vice-principal to delay their supplementary exams.

"I hope we're clear on that. No one will ever know what happened, just the five of us." The vice-principal growled.

You swallowed and nodded, "h-hai..."

"And for you two, Hinata-kun, Kageyama-kun..." The two idiot looks at the principal feeling ashamed. "You need to have a 90 points to pass the supplementary exam."

You're eyes widened and looks at Daichi, "90?" You mouthed.

...

The four of you returned to your classes after that. Finally, the last bell rang and it is now time for your afternoon training.

You immediately changed to your training clothes and rushed to the gym.

As soon as you took a step inside, the people inside stopped at what they are doing. You walk towards the two idiots with dark aura surrounding you. It's not just the two of them who's shivering in fear but the other lower-years too.

You stopped at Hinata and Kageyama's front and both of them immediately knelt and lowered their heads.

"What you did today never happened. You dropped nothing. Delete it on your heads and focus on your supplementary exam this weekend." You said, your tone is much scarier than Daichi's and the principal.

"It's because of your delay, boke!" Kageyama said to Hinata.

"It's all because you continued that we have to get 90 marks to pass." Hinata argued back.

You lowered your head into their face level with your eyes darkening in anger, "Listen to me, you two idiots. If the two of you do anything idiotic things again, I'll make you run around the school a hundred times."

Still shivering in fear, both of them nodded, "...hai."

You stand straight again and crossed your arms, "Go to our mini-mart after practice, I want to see your exam papers."

"...hai."

"Both of you were not allowed to do extra practice until weekend. Make sure you pass that exam..." you said, "or else, you'll do a training with me four times harder than my brother's." You threatened before you turned around and left the two idiots who's almost not breathing in fear.

"Y/N-san is scary as Daichi-san." Tanaka whispered to Ennoshita.

"Yeah..." Ennoshita breathed.

...

After the practice, as you commanded them, Hinata and Kageyama didn't do any extra practice and went straight to your family's mini mart. They showed you their failed exams and you examined it. "Hinata, why did you answered the last 15 numbers by one answer? You were so confident that you will pass English." You growled.

Your brother who is sitting at the counter and currently holding your exam papers said, "Why are you so angry when you also suck at that subject?"

You flinched and slowly looks at your brother, "At least I passed!" You shouted.

Suga, who's standing behind you, asked, "Y/N-san, what's your score?"

"89." You said, then crossed your arms and pouted in annoyance.

"89?!" The others shouted.

"But I've never gotten a score over 80 points in any subjects in my entire life!" Asahi exclaimed.

"Whoa! That's really cool, Y/N-chan. Can you show us your exam papers?" Daichi asked.

Your brother didn't wait for your answer and put down your exam papers on the table. The team didn't hesitate and grabs your papers, each one of them swallowed and looks at you. "A-amazing..." they said.

"S-science and Math is her highest scored subject!" Nishinoya exclaimed, "YOU'RE SO COOL, Y/N-SAN!"

Your face were red in embarrassment,  "Ehe... but I still suck at English." You said, scratching the back of your head.

Hinata and Kageyama were quick to went at your side and knelt, "SENPAI, PLEASE TEACH US!"

...

A/N: Boku no Hero Academia Book? 🤔