CHAPTER 03

The next day, same time, Suga walked in to the corridor of the third year's building.

This time he's looking for Asahi's classroom.

Sugawara will do everything he can, just to get you say yes. Also, he wants Asahi to come back too. The team won't be complete without their Ace.

Cautiously, he walked towards the seat of Asahi. The big guy noticed Sugawara and greeted him, "Ohh, Suga. It's been a while."

Suga stopped in front of Asahi's desk, looking directly in his eyes, "Please. Come back Asahi. Nishinoya's coming back too. His suspension has been lifted."

Asahi smiled at him, "Oh, that's good. It must be reassuring to know he has your back."

Something snapped to Sugawara's calmess and he exclaimed, "The same goes for you!"

The smile immediately vanished to Asahi's face as he looked down to his desk.

"We feel more at ease when you're there, calling for sets."

Asahi looked up and flashed Suga another smile, "I appreciate the thought, but I'd just be holding you all down again if I came back."

"Listen to this. As much as I hate to admit it, but we have an amazing first-year setter now. We've also got the greatest decoy!" Suga said, finally telling Asahi the newest weapon of their team. "You won't have to shoulder the burden anymore!" He continued. Asahi's about to say something but Suga slammed his hands into Asahi's desk and continue what he is saying, "With these new members, all that's left is you, Nishinoya and (Y/N) to come back and Karasuno's won't be the fallen powerhouse anymore! Our team is about to go a radical transformation. Now is the time we need our ace -"

"Azumane!" Someone called, cutting off Suga. Both the boys looked at Asahi's classmate. "It's your turn for career counselling."

Asahi stood up from his seat, "Sorry, Suga." He said and starts to exit the room.

When he's already on the outside, Sugawara called him, but Suga noticed the new members that he was just talking about a while ago - Kageyama Tobio and Hinata Shoyo, standing outside Asahi's classroom.

That's when you saw them when you walked out of your classroom. "That must be the new members he was talking about." You said to yourself whilst watching Sugawara introduce the two first years to Asahi.

The short one with an orange hair was telling something to Asahi when his classmate called him, "Azumane!"

Asahi bid his goodbye, or so you thought, to the three guys who looked disappointed, and starts walking away.

"Asahi-kun!" You called, waving your hands at him.

His spirit lifted after hearing your voice. He looked to where your voice came from and smiled back, "(Y/N)-chan."

"Career counselling?" You asked, walking towards him.

He nodded, "Yeah. Are you done with yours?"

"Yeah." You said, "Well, good luck! Let's talk after that?"

"Sure."