CHAPTER 37

"SENPAI, PLEASE TEACH US!" Hinata and Kageyama both shouted.

You want to help them with their studies but you have a lot of pending reading to do too!

But just a few days won't hurt right?

You mentally shake you head no, you can't squeeze them to your busy schedule! But I want them to go to the training camp!

You were silent for a whole minute and the two were still waiting for your answer, until Ennoshita broke the silence, "Ah, you two. Don't ask Y/N-san for help. You know that our third-years needs to study for their entrance exams, right?"

Hinata and Kageyama looks at their senpai and nodded, "Hai."

...

You left your kouhais to teach the two whilst you went to your private room in the mini-mart. You're looking at your papers there that Hinata and Kageyama can use to fasten their studies.

You walked out of the room and went to the table where you left your kouhais. You slammed your notebooks into the table, "There. Use that notebooks for reviewing." You handed to Hinata the English notebooks and a small booklet containing the translation of Japanese words to English words and hands the remaining notebooks to Kageyama. "That notebooks were one of my reviewers and I will allow you two to use it until your exam, you better take care of it or I'll burn you two alive." You threatened them before turning your heels and left.

Your brother was quick to apologize, "Gomen, she's just very protective over her things. She's very organized and I wouldn't mess with her things if I were you. So handle that things with care."

...

It was Friday night and you were at the school grounds with your brother whilst waiting for the others to arrive. You were currently reading an English Novel book since your adviser suggested that you read more about English, so why not try to read a novel to practice your English, right?

"She walked down the ailse to the altar to meet the man of her dreams." You read out loud.

Your brother who's yawning looked at you, "Huh? What were you saying?"

You looked up from your book and looks at him, "It's from this English novel. My adviser told me to read more about English, so I decided to borrow a novel book written in English."

Your brother sighs, "You know you can take a break from doing all of that. You've been studying from morning until you fell asleep in everyday of the week." He said, slightly concerned.

"You think so? I- I can't imagine myself not reading for a day." You said.

"Just try to do it. You're the most intelligent person that I know, one day without reading anything won't hurt a bit." He said, smiling whilst looking at the sky.

You smiled, touched at what he said. You then closed your book and put it inside your bag before looking up in the sky too, "If you say so."

...

You bid your goodbyes to Kageyama and Hinata and hop on to the bus, you and Asahi talked that you'll sit together and didn't listen to your brother that you should sit beside him.

Duh! This is your first long trip with Asahi, you're not going ti miss this chance to be beside him for many hours.

It was past 12 midnight and you noticed that Asahi's not comfortable with his sleeping position. You smiled at the sight, he's too cute with moon's light. You slowly grab his right cheek and lean in his head to your shoulder, though he's asleep, he moved his body and leaned his head on your shoulder.