CHAPTER 22

You've been sighing non-stop, and your brother is starting to get irritated.

"(Y/N)! STOP IT." He exclaimed.

Startled, you look at your brother with wide eyes, "Huh?"

"You've been sighing non-stop ever since we left the school! What's your problem?" He asked.

"It's- It's.." you started. You crossed your arms and looks at the window, "nanya."

"Nanya?" He asked, confused.

"None of ya' business." You said.

He hit your head and starts to park his car to your house, "Tch! Is it Asahi?"

"Yes."

"Knew it. You're not talking with each other. What happened?"

"I don't know." You shrugged, "He's been avoiding me."

"Did you do something? Maybe he's just tired." He said, exiting the car.

You opened the car door and exits too, "I don't think so. He's talking with Daichi and Suga! Why isn't he talking to me then? He can just tell me his problem. Avoiding will not solve anything." You said, then closed the car's door angrily before storming inside your house.

...

The morning practice was done in a flash and you were now at your classroom and can't focus on what your teacher is teaching.

Asahi's still not talking to you and instead of fixing the problem that you don't have any idea what it is, he's choosing to ignore you and it's starting to piss you off.

You've already tried to approach him but everytime you do that he'll walk away from you.

"Stupid love. Now I can't focus on my study." You mumbled, putting a hand under your chin.

Finally, the last bell rang and you fixed your things. You put your bag on your shoulder and starts to walk towards the library.

"If he doesn't want to talk to me, then fine! I'll give him the peace of mind that he wants." You said to yourself.

You already talked to your brother and Takeda that you're gonna skip the training this afternoon, telling them that you need to re-read the lessons last week since you focused on training the team for their match with Nekoma, though that's not true and you just want to clear your mind today.

You focused on reading English today. This subject is the most hard for you because you're Japanese and Japanese should speak Nihongo(Japanese Language)!

Closing your notes angrily, your gaze fell on the clock at the wall.

It's still early, they're probably still practicing.

You gathered your things and left the library. You didn't bother to change your uniform into training clothes and went straight to the gym.

Daichi was the first one to notice you.

"Oh, (Y/N)-chan!" He yelled.

You look at his direction and gave him a nod, "Konnichiwa."

The others bowed at you *well except Asahi, who's as stiff as board*

You look at your brother, "I'm just going to watch. Sorry for the interfering."

"It's fine. Do you have the notes regarding the powerhouse schools?" He asked.

You rummaged through your bag and pulled out the papers that you've spent your whole night with. "Here. There's a lot of schools that we might watch out, but I guess these schools has the chance to get to the nationals." you said, giving him the information paper of those schools.

He nodded whilst getting the papers to your hands, "Okay. Maybe I'll discuss this later to them."

You looked at the players at the court and crossed your arms, "Anyways, there's something I wanna tell you." You said.

You brother did the same, "Your breaking up with him?" He said, smiling smugly.

"HA?!" You shouted. "Are you out of your mind?! It's just a small thing. I know he'll talk to me, eventually."