CHAPTER 25

A week has passed.

It's the day before the matches of Inter-High begins. The team were gathered at the gym and your brother and Takeda is already done talking with them and now is your turn.

You took a step forward and smiled at them, "I know all of you gave your best to our trainings. Each one of you have the strength that can make our team win every match that we will have. I'm not good with cheering people up, so I hope all of you understand what I mean." You said, then sighed, "I'm not going to be with you tomorrow to help with sensei and Nii-chan about the matches and the day after tomorrow."

The team were shocked, "WHY, COACH?!" Hinata exclaimed.

You scratch the back of your head, "A-ano... something came up. I'm going on a two day meeting with the student council regarding on the upcoming school event. They're insisting that I am needed and I don't think I can say no to them." You explained.

Daichi nodded as he smile, "We understand. We will just ready the third-day stage for you, then."

"That's more I like it. Show 'em that we're not the clipped crows anymore." You said, smiling at them and feeling hopeful. You know that this team will do their best and will fulfill their promise. "That's all. All of you can go home now so you can sleep early!"

"HAI!" they shouted.

"Okay! That'll do it." Daichi said but Takeda stopped him, "Just a second." He said, then looked at Kiyoko, "One more thing. Shimizu-san?"

You looked at your sensei and then to your manager, suddenly confused. You asked why? As far as you know, Kiyoko never does things like speaking to a crowd especially when it's all boys. She's a shy type, after all.

"I'm not good at cheering, but..." Kiyoko said, she then jogged towards a black clothe and asked your teacher for help. Both of them climbed up at the bench and showed all of you a black banner with a word: 飛べ (Tobe) [Fly in English] in it.

All of you looked up and got amazed by it. "Woah!"

"I didn't know we have that!" Sugawara said.

"I found it while I'm cleaning so I washed it." Kiyoko answered. Tanaka and Nishinoya started getting fired up but Daichi stopped them, telling them that Kiyoko is still not finish talking yet. Kiyoko opens her mouth, "Do..."

"Do..?" You repeated.

Kiyoko shyly looked at them and finished her sentence, "Do your best." She said and walked away.

That's all? You asked yourself. You look at the guys beside you and all of them where stiff as a board then all of a sudden Daichi, Nishinoya, Sugawara, Tanaka and Asahi cried.

"Shi-Shimizu!" Daichi cried, "No one ever did anything like this for us before!"

"Daichi-san?" You asked. You were lost! You don't have any idea on why they are acting like that. "What is happening? Is- Is everyone okay? SHIMIZU-SAN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"

...

It's finally the first day of their matches, whilst they're at the Sendai Gymnasium you're stuck on a private room with the student council. You don't know why you're needed there, and only the president insisted that you attend this meeting.

With hands under the chin, you lazily looked at the person who's currently doing the talking. Though you looked like you're listening to them, your mind is wandering.

You wonder how Asahi is doing. You know that there are rumors going around about him, it's kinda bad but it's kinda funny too. For example, when you were second-year there's a rumor spreading not just at Karasuno but to the other schools too that him and his underlings beat up a guy from North High and that he's selling some questionable substance on the street.

Like? How can he do that!? He's too soft hearted to do those kinds of things. He just wanted to look wild in the outside as he always said, but you know that no wild people will ever say that.

You unconsciously let out a laugh, getting the attention of the people inside the meeting room. The student council president glared at you, "(Y/N)-san, are you listening?"

Your eyes widened and looked at her, "I- I'm sorry. Please, continue."

...

The meeting finally ended. You thought you'll be able to go to the second-day of the team's matches but the council assigned one task on you, and there's no surprise that that one task is the most crucial of all the tasks. You need to do some researching and attend the meeting the next day.

Sighing, you leaned your back to your chair and stared at the ceiling. "I hope they're doing okay."

Meanwhile at the Sendai City Gymnasium

Karasuno team won both sets of their first match, and got advanced to the next match. Meaning, they are going to have a match with Date Tech.

Now, they are currently on their second set with that powerhouse school. Both teams were showing all their best and doesn't want to surrender, eager to win.

Date Tech's iron wall were still on point, but it's slowly breaking with Hinata and Kageyama's quick attack and if they continue doing that they might have the chance to win the match.

With Hinata and Kageyama's crazy quick, Karasuno is the first one to reach the match point of the second set, one more point and they will be going to the second day of the tournament and face Aoba Johsai.