CHAPTER 02

"I want you to make Nishinoya and Asahi to come back to your team. If they say yes, I'll coach you. If not, then I'm sorry." You said.

Sugawara's face immediately paled, "EHHH?!"

"You heard me. That's what I want."

"But-" he started but you cut him off this time, "Hush! Hush! No buts, Suga-chan. Now, I'm going back to my book. Have a nice day! Say hi to Daichi for me." You said, walking back inside your room and slamming shut the door on Sugawara's face.

Again, a deep sigh escaped Sugawara's nose. How can he convice that Azumane Asahi, to come back?

And knowing how prideful that Nishinoya Yu is, he will not play until Asahi starts playing again.

Rubbing his temples, Suga walked back to his own classroom.

Not caring about his way, he bumped in to one of his classmates - Sawamura Daichi, Volleyball Boy's current Captain.

"Oi, Suga. Are you alright?" Daichi asked his friend, holding his shoulder with concern.

"Ah, Daichi! I don't know what to do!" Suga cried, looking at Daichi.

"What happened? Are you sick? You look pale!"

"No. It's about (Y/N)-san!" Suga exclaimed, biting his lower lip.

"You really asked her? You know we can't force her to coach us. Besides, Takeda-sensei's already eyeing someone." Daichi said.

Burying his face to his hands, "I know!" Suga said, then he looked at Daichi once again, "But we can't leave all of that with sensei. What if that person he is eyeing doesn't want to coach us? We need back up!"

Getting restless in every second, Daichi nodded his head. Finally giving in. "Okay, okay. I get you. So, what's with (Y/N)?"

Suga told Daichi the story from the start and he didn't failed to notice how Daichi reacted. Daichi's reaction was just like his.

Daichi instantly got stressed and starts massaging his temples, "H-how can we get Asahi to come around?"