CHAPTER 46

A week passed and everything are back to normal between you and Asahi.

You and your brother already started teaching them the attacks that you've discussed and Daichi had managed to borrow the first gymnasium from the girl's volleyball team.

Now, you are in there with Kageyama to give him some advice for the technique that you proposed, whilst your brother is discussing the Synchronized Attack with Ennoshita, Daichi, Sugawara and Tanaka for them to start implementing it to their plays.

And for the meantime, Nishinoya and Asahi are the only ones who's practicing on the second gymnasium. Asahi decided to practice his jump serve whilst Nishinoya will practice his setting.

It took you a whole week to teach them the Tempo, so you are just starting now with the other techniques. You're glad that the team were so dedicated, listening attentively, and absorbing the new information presented to them.

After many hours of training with Kageyama, you went straight home where your grandfather is training Hinata.

"Paps, I'm home!" You shouted, walking towards the court on your house' backyard.

Hinata is already there with the other setters that your grandfather knows.

They all looked at you, "Y/N-senpai! Are you going to toss for me now?" Hinata asked excitedly.

You smiled and nodded, "Yeah, why not?"

...

All of you continued to practice and practice until you've gotten better for that whole week.

Now, Asahi is now able to hit strong spikes consistently and Nishinoya is starting to get comfortable at setting. Also, Kageyama is getting better at the new type of set he is trying to accomplish the same goes to Hinata who's also getting better in hitting any set from different setters.

You are all now gathered inside the first gymnasium because your sensei is going to announce something, "Now that its summer vacation, we can practice from morning to night." Takeda announced. "And starting tomorrow, we'll resume the Tokyo away games. This time, we will be there for a solid week! This training camp is the last and most important one before the spring tournament preliminaries. As we approach the preliminaries, make sure that we have no regrets. Let's take this opportunity to devour everything down!"

...

It's the night where you and the whole team is going to Shinzen High School at Tokyo. That's where you're going to spend the whole week training your new techniques.

The team are now gathered up in front of the school gates, getting ready to enter the bus that was going to bring them to Tokyo.

"Oh man!" Hinata exclaimed excitedly. "Taking off in the middle of the night is pretty exciting!"

You're standing beside Asahi when you heard Hinata say those. You mentally groaned and leaned your head at Asahi's shoulder, "Why is he so hyper? Does he even feel tired at all?" You grumble.

Asahi chuckled as he wrapped an arm around your shoulder, "Haha! You know that he didn't joined us the last time we left for Tokyo."

You looked at him and hugs him, "But still... he should be feeling tired just like us." You mumbled, and snuggle your face in his chest, inhaling his scent.

He hugged you very tight and sighed, "Let's just enjoy the trip, Y/N-chan." You looked at him with a smile on your face, he didn't let that moment pass and kissed you in the forehead. "Can't stop the urge, you're too cute."

...

"So everyone!" Takeda called and got everyone's attention. "We'll be arriving at our destination early in the morning once again. Ukai-kun and I will take turns driving." He announced.