CHAPTER 12

The stretching was done. The first years and the second years were already in their club room to change from their training clothes whilst the third years remained in the gym.

"(Y/N)-san." Daichi called.

Drinking from your bottle, you looked at him and the three other third years with him - Kiyoko, Sugawara, and Azumane. "Oi."

Scratching his neck and smiling widely at you, "Domo arigato." Daichi said.

You put down your bottle and faced them properly. "For what?"

Suga took a step forward, "Well. You're gonna train us though we know you don't want to but still chose to do it anyways."

You let out a small chuckle and pat Daichi and Suga's head, "HO! HO! HO! Anything for you guys! But you can call me Sen-!"

Before you can finish that word, Sugawara and Daichi were already walking away from you.

"Not gonna happen." Daichi said.
"Is she aware that we're on the same grade level?" Suga whispered-shouted.

"I can hear the two of you, boke!" You shouted, crossing your arms.

Asahi and Kiyoko laughs.

"(Y/N), I'll hand you the application form tomorrow before the practice starts. Give it to sensei after filling it up." Kiyoko said.

You nodded, "Ryokai that!" You said, giving her a salute.

Kiyoko shook her head whilst laughing. She bowed her head and left you and Asahi alone.

Or so you thought.

There's an intense glare digging deep to Asahi's back from the other side of the gym. Shivering from it, Asahi slowly turns his body towards it.

Well, it's not really surprising, it is from your sweet brother.

You narrow your eyes, "Nii-chan!" You called.

Keishin removed his glare towards Ahasi to look at you. Holding Asahi's hand, you pulled him with you going towards your brother.

"(Y-Y/N)... w-wha-what are you d-doing?!" Asahi asked, shocked, and afraid at the same time.

"Just relax." You assured.

Still holding his hand, both of you stopped at your brother's front. "We're dating." You blurted out.

Your brother was taken aback but then a dark aura starts to surround him, "DAAAATIIIINGGG???!!!" He shouted.

Asahi's heart starts beating faster and all he can hear is the loud beat of his heart. It feels like his eardrums are gonna explode.

"Yes." You said, tightening your grip on your boyfriend's hand.

Asahi seemed to go back to his senses and looks at you. For some unknown reason, he stopped shaking and starts to feel calm after seeing your confident and determined face. He finally managed to look at Keishin, though he still feel nervous and afraid. "Uh-ano..." He stated but your brother was quick to react and his face were few inches away from him. "HAAAAAA?! Yer gonna say some'in?!" Keishin said with the scariest face he can ever do.

"Nii-chan! Let him speak!" You demanded.

"Hmp!" He grunted, crossing his arms whilst backing away from Asahi. "Fine!"

You sighed and looks at Asahi, "You're gonna say something, right?" You asked him.

Asahi smiled at you and nodded before looking at your brother, and now feeling confident. He bowed his head and said, "Please allow me to date your sister, sir!"

Author's Note: Please check the description of this book. If you don't like to date Asahi, then stop reading this because you may not like the next chapters.