CHAPTER 13

Author's Note: Agaaaaain, if you don't like to be partnered with Asahi, stop reading this chapter until the end because you know, I don't want to disappoint you.

..................................................

The long-awaited training camp starts today. Everyone was excited about it.

Even you. Though your brother didn't allow you to join the training camp and told you to only join the practice after school.

You wanted to argue with him about that, but he has a point though. You were going to the gym more often now than the library that you used to do, so you need time to catch up with your advance studying.

You need to remain in your spot as the top student of your class or should I say, as the top student of your school or you will have no other choice but to give up the team and focus on your studies. You don't want that to happen, you were kinda liking now what you were doing.

It's still early in the morning, you bid your goodbye to your mom and brother, "Okasan! Nii-chan! I'll go ahead!"

"Take care, (Y/N)-chan!" Your mother shouted back.

You happily walked outside your family's mini-mart and rushed to where you and Asahi will meet.

It's been days since you and Asahi blurted out the truth to your brother's face. It was really hard for Keishin to accept the fact that his little sister is now dating a guy and to believe that you got in a relationship first, but after some convincing he finally let it.

As if we'll stop seeing each other if he didn't allow it. Pfff.

As expected, Asahi's already waiting on your place. "Ohayo gozaimasu, (Y/N)-chan." He greeted, pulling you close with him before kissing your temple.

Though it's been almost a year since the two of you started seeing each other, that move he makes whenever he sees you never fail to make you blush.

"Ohayo, Asahi-kun." You greeted him back, hugging him.

Holding each other's hand, both of you made your way to the gymnasium. The others were already there. You and Asahi separated for him to change his clothes so you ran towards Kiyoko.

"Ohayo, Kiyoko-san." You greeted, smiling at her.

"Ohayo." She greeted back, bowing her head. "Are you going to join our training this morning?"

Scratching the back of your head, "Gomen-ne, my brother didn't allow me to participate in the training camp." You said.

"Aren't you gonna watch them play with Nekoma?" She asked.

"I'm going to, but with the practices, I can't go unless school time is over." You explained, "He loves to overreact but I agree with him this time. I noticed that I'm starting to lay low my reading, too."

But before she can ask another question, your two kouhai's started shouting, "(Y/N)-SAN! SERVE US SOME BALL!" Nishinoya and Tanaka shouted, running towards you.

Kiyoko looks at you expectantly.

You gave her a pained smile, "I-I guess I can do some serving today? He he." You said, scratching your head.

Nishinoya and Tanaka jumped in delight, "YOSH!" They shouted.