CHAPTER 42

As soon as you walked inside the gym, you know the mood of the team is down. Not just because they know that you and Asahi were having a problem but Hinata and Kageyama seems to have a problem too.

You were still walking towards the team when you heard your brother tell Narita to switch with Hinata for the rest of the day. Your eyebrows knits as you rush your walk towards him, "Nani?! Why are you doing that?" You asked your brother, pulling him outside the gym.

He looked at you, "Hinata needs to clear his mind. We all know that nothing good will bring the change that he wants." He said.

Your mouth fell open.

Nothing good?!

"You're kidding." You said, not believing that your brother chose to ignore what Hinata wants.

"No, I'm not." He answered, he then crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes at you, "Y/N, don't tell me you're going to let him do that?"

"Of course! It's a big change!" You answered.

"It'll ruin the balance of the team!" He exclaimed.

You can't believe on what he just said. What's happening and everyone is so against you today? Did you do something wrong and Kami-sama's punishing you?

"We've never been balanced before. You've said it before, we were inferior to Seijoh, the team where our team lost using that quick attack. I expected that you'll help Hinata now that he wanted to do something to enhance that quick. I guess I was wrong." You said, sounding disappointed. Well, you really are disappointed.

"We only have a month left before the Spring Tournament, Y/N. For all people, I didn't think that you're the one who's gonna agree with that idea." He said.

"You're right, we still have a month left. If Hinata's determine, I'm pretty sure he can do that. Just a little faith in them will do, brother." You said, emphasizing the last sentence you said. "Just a little faith will do." You repeated.

"Obviously, you're not on yourself. You've just got a fight with Asahi and now you're pouring out your frustration at me." He said, slightly pissed off.

"You know that mixing personal feelings with work is not my thing." You argued.

"Then why are you so angry?!"

"I am not angry and I'm just stating the truth. The truth that you're limiting Hinata's potential. You should know that since you're the coach. You shouldn't limit everyone's potential, you should be the one helping them to reach that." You said, and turns to leave the place. "I'm going to cool my head."

...

You found a place not so far from the gym. It was a nice tree that can protect you from the heat of the sun. You sat at the grass and looked up in the sky, "Am I wrong?" You asked yourself.

You curled up your knees close to your chest and rest your head on it. The tears you were holding back finally escaped your eyes. First Asahi, then your brother. Who's next? The whole team?

"Why am I so dumb for not telling him to fuck off? And why am I acting like I know better than my brother?" You repeatedly asked yourself until you calmed down.

You finally looked up at the sky and wipe the tears rolling down your face. For now, the tree and the sky were your only comfort. You cannot drag someone with you just to give you comfort.

You decided to walk and wander around the school to let go the frustrations and doubt you are feeling. You went to your room and gets the Novel book that you were trying to finish. You then went back to the tree and sat there.

Sighing, you opened the book and started reading it again. You know that this is the only way to clear your mind and to calm you down. You also know that after calming your mind, you'll find yourself a solution for the problems or the fights you've caused.

...

You didn't noticed that you fell asleep until someone's voice woke you up. "You should wake up if you don't wanna skip your lunch."

You looked up and looks at him, "I don't think I have the appetite."

Keishin smiled and nodded, "That's new. You're always hungry."

You lowered your chin to your curled up knees and looks at the grass that's swinging left and right because of the air. Both of you were silent and the sound of the trees and your breathing were the only things that's not making the ambiance awkward.

You just got a fight with him and you don't know how you will approach him, but knowing your brother he will not let this day passed without making up with you. You wish you can do that with Asahi too.

Keishin puts an reassuring arm around your shoulder and pulls you close to him, "It's normal to feel like that. It's normal to feel frustrated. It's normal for you two to have a fight. The only thing that is not normal is you're thinking too much and it's affecting your action."

"But he wants me to stay away from Kuroo." You whispered.

Your brother chuckled, "You know I've been into that before. When your partner is so jealous with someone even though there's nothing to be jealous of." He said, his gaze is into the sky like he's remembering his past memories with someone. "It's normal. Completely normal for couples. Both of you just need to talk about it, you'll resolve your problem in no time."

"I already told him that I don't want to. Kuroo's my friend, even though he's annoying." You said.

"Then tell that to him, explain why you can't let go of your friendship with Kuroo. You know, both of you needs to adjust with each other. If someone wants that to happen, you tell him what you feel."

You looked at him, "Why do you sound like you've been in a relationship before?"

He looked at you too and pouted, "I've been in to relationships before, but Oka-san didn't know about that."

A smile appeared at your face for the first time as you remembered the day you introduce Asahi to him, "I guess I know now where I inherited that trait." You said, then hugs him. "I'm sorry for shouting at you, Nii-chan."

Keishin smiles and hugged you back, "It's fine. I thought about what you were pointing back there. I know you just want our team to improve, and you just want them to stand on the Nationals' stage."

"I'll- I'll find the quickest solution for Hinata. There's so much potential on that kid and I don't want to waste it." You said whilst pulling out from the hug. "I don't care how long it will take, but I will find it."