CHAPTER 54

The game continued after that.

"Tch." You said, angrily crossing your arms, "This is the last game of the training camp and Hinata is still not doing that special attack that Bokuto taught him." You angrily mumbled.

"Y/N-chan, are you okay?" Your brother asked.

"Yeah. There's just something that I've been waiting since the practice started today." You said, pouting.

Keishin raised an eyebrow, "And what is that?"

You opened your mouth to answer him but then stopped when the moment you were waiting the whole day finally happened.

Hinata jumped and is faced off with two blockers. He swung his arm hard and was prepared to hit a powerful spike when he used his fingers to gently hit the ball instead. 

Everyone could only gaped in shock as three Fukurodani players dived in to save the ball, but failed as it hit the ground. 

"Di-did he just...?! A feint?!" You exclaimed. You did not expect that Bokuto was the one who taught that technique, or was he really the one? You quickly looked at where Bokuto is and you're suddenly confused.

"A FEINT?!" Bokuto cried out dramatically from the other side of the court and is more surprised than you.

Akaashi looks at his captain, "You're the one who taught it to him."

"Baka! If he's the one who taught that, why does he look more surprised than me." You angrily muttered.

"Is- is that the thing that you were waiting, Y-Y/N-chan?" Your brother asked, pointing Hinata, who's talking happily with Bokuto.

"Y-Yeah. I think?" You answered, unsured. "Bokuto and Kuroo told me that they taught Hinata something."

The game resumed and now that you finally saw Hinata did that special technique that Bokuto taught him, you're kinda hoping that the whole team got inspired by that and will surprise everyone with the techniques that you and your brother taught them.

"You sure are close with Fukurodani and Nekoma's captains, huh?" He said with a smile on his face whilst looking at the game.

"Yeah, I got good friends here. They helped me a lot, you know?" You said, a smile creeping out of your face.

"Really? That's good to know." He answered.

"Bokuto and Kuroo managed to drag Tsukishima to practice with them every night. They even caught Hinata's attention." You said. Your brother just nodded. "I'm very glad that we went here Nii-chan."

...

Too much to your surprise, that last match your team managed to execute the techniques that they've practiced non-stop this training camp. You can't believe that it happened after one another, especially Kageyama and Hinata's new quick, you thought it would take a long time before they master it but they showed everyone that they both can do it now and now you feel that your heart may burst out because of happiness.

Wiping your tears, "This team, they'll give me a heart attack. They sure surprised me today!" You exclaimed, chuckling a bit.

Your brother who's standing beside you nodded and chuckled too, "I know right, they're now showing what they've learnt." He said and then pats your head, "It's all thanks to you."

You blushed and smiled, "No, it's because of our efforts. I might eat a lot of niku (meat) later." You said,  laughing.

He laughed and nodded once again, "Yeah, yeah. We all deserve it after all."

...

The match ended with Fukurodani winning the game with the score 23-25.

Though it's disappointing that Karasuno lost their match against Fukurodani, you can't help but smile still because the camp is finally over and you're gonna have a barbeque with your friends this afternoon.

"Y/N-chan, can you help us chop some vegetables? Fukurodani's managers are asking for help." Kiyoko said as he holds a tower of paper plates on her hands.

A cold sweat rolled down to your face, "Ch-chop?" You stuttered.

Kiyoko nodded, "Yeah. I'm leaving that to you, you can go there now." She said and left you.

You tried to follow her and tell her that you can't cook or even chop some vegetables but the Fukurodani's managers already found you and pulled you with them, "Found yah! Come on, we need to chop a lot of vegetables."

"Bu- But I- I can't c-cook!" You stuttered, trying to tell them you cannot cook but neither of them listened to you and hands you a knife and a chopping board. "You- you can't be serious! I told you I can't cook!" You cried.

They just waved their hands, "Y/N-chan, you're just going to chop some veggies. You can do it!" They said with a cheerful tone before leaving you alone with a bunch of vegetables in front of you.

"I- I might need s-some help?" You stuttered, now trying to chop some but failed on your first attempt. You cut your finger instead of the veggie. You hissed in pain as a tear threatens to fall down from your eyes, "Ow." You cried quietly whilst holding your bloodied finger.

"Y-Y/N-SAN!" Hinata shouted in panic when he saw your finger, "W-wha-what happened?! Are-are you gonna die?!"

The tears you were holding back now falls, "I- I don't kn-know! What's go-going to happen to our team if I die?! I- I can't d-die, Hinata!" You cried in panic too.

That caught the attention of other people around you. Asahi, your brother and the others quickly ran to where you are with worried expressions. "Who- Who's gonna die?!" Keishin yelled, panicking.

"Nii-chan! I'm going to die from the loss of blood!" You cried, running towards him.

"Wh-what happened? Why are you chopping vegetables? You don't even touch a knife back at Miyagi and now you're- you're-" He exclaimed and got loss of words, seeing your now bloodied hand. He kinda feel dizzy and can't think straight because of that.

Takeda pushed aside your brother and gets your hand gently. He pulls you towards a sink and washes your hand with care. Your eyes glisten as you watch him in awe, "Am- Am I gonna die, sensei? I- I can't die now! I need to graduate first!" You asked looking at him, scared.

Takeda laughs and shook his head, "Y/N-chan, you can't die because of a small wound. Look at your finger." He said, then shows you small wound from the finger you cut accidentally.

You blinked your eyes repeatedly before looking back at him, "So, I'm not going to die?"