CHAPTER 01

It's a good day.

Three weeks had passed since the opening of school and the first week was hectic. Every second and third years that is on a club were busy recruiting freshmen. Whilst you on the other hand, doesn't really care.

Not that you're on any club, anyways.

You're on your lunch break and currently reading a book when one of your classmates called you, "(First Name)-chan! Someone's looking for you."

Sighing, you put down your book and walk outside the room.

A gray haired man is standing there and waiting for you, "Oi, Suga. Do you need something?" You asked your friend - Sugawara Koushi.

He bit his lip for a moment, "(Y/N). I need your help. I mean, the team needs your help."

Your eyebrows knitted, "Huh? My help? Is Kiyoko-san okay?" You asked, thinking that something happened to their team manager - Kiyoko Shimizu.

Suga waves his hand whilst shaking his head, "No! No." He said, he then scratch the back of his neck. "It's about coaching stuff."

You opened your mouth and about to reject his application when he cut you off, "I know, you already told us that you'll stop if Coach Ukai retire. But (Y/N), we have new amazing members. You'll definitely want to train them."

Now it is you who is scratching the back of head, "If you're just asking me to watch your practice, I'll go. But, training first years were different story. Besides, I'm not really a trainer nor a coach. I just helped Gramps."

You were on your second year when Coach Ukai returned to coach the Karasuno's Volleyball Boys Club and asked for your assistance.

It was a great experience though, but you were just there to assist him. So when the old coach finally retired, you also left the club. Leaving the players to practice on their own.

I know. You acted like a heartless person. Leaving them on their own.

Sugawara acted like he didn't heard any words that you just said. He closed his eyes and bowed his head, "Please, (Y/N)-san!"

You sighed. Knowing Suga, he'll ask you again and again until you say yes.

"How hard headed. Tsk." You commented, "Fine, I'll do it in one condition." You said, crossing your arms.

He lifted his head and his eyes were sparkling in delight.

"I want you to make Nishinoya and Asahi to come back to your team. If they say yes, I'll coach you. If not, then I'm sorry."