CHAPTER 11

Makoto and Yūsuke told the team what they thought that is needed to improve and gave them some advice before they bid their goodbyes.

After that, the team gathered inside the gym for the meeting. It's now time for their coaches remarks.

"Anyway, receiving. You can't get anywhere without that. We'll be training those full tomorrow!" Keishin said, seriousness written in his eyes.

"HAI!" The team answered in unison.

"Thank you, sir!" Daichi shouted, bowing his head.

"Sir!" The others said, bowing their heads too.

You clapped you hands, gaining their attention. "Ehem." You said, now both of your hands were on your waist. "Don't expect that we'll only train your receiving tommorow. I noticed a lot of things were off and I'll discuss it all tomorrow. Are we clear on that?"

"hai!"

"WHAT?!" You shouted.

"HAAAIII!!!"

"Good. Let's go stretching! After this, Daichi-san will treat us some meat buns~" you said and starts walking to the court with the team.

And then suddenly you remembered something.

You stopped on your track and turned to walk towards your brother and Takeda.

The team already have a coach, you're definitely not needed to this team anymore. How can you forget that?!

You stood up to their front and aggressively bowed your head, "SUMIMASEN!" you shouted.

Both of them were taken aback. They don't have any idea on why would you say sorry on them. Even the boys were shocked.

"Ukai-san..." Takeda called.

"(Y/N)?" Your brother called too.

"I forgot that I'm not needed anymore in this team! They already have their coach! I'll just do my stretches and leave immediately!" You said, still bowing.

"Ukai-san, me and your brother already talked." Takeda said.

"SUMIMASEN SENSEI! I'LL DO ANY PUNISHMENT YOU'LL SAY! IT'S REALLY NOT APPROPRIATE FOR A STUDENT LIKE ME TO GIVE AN ORDER WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION! SUMIMASEN!" You shouted, then you bit your lip. The two men can't see your pained face since you're still bowing in front of them.

You're disappointed and embarrassed at the same time. Now you can't face your sensei even your brother!

"Ha! Ha!" Keishin laughed. "I can't believe you're saying sorry to me, (Y/N)-chan."

"I-It's not funny! Don't make fun of me!" You whispered-shouted.

"As sensei told you, we've already talked. We know that the team asked you too to be their assistant coach." Keishin said, and surprisingly not in a mocking tone. "Also, I'm not staying, I'm just here to coach them to defeat Nekoma." He whispered that last part.

You looked up from the floor and looks at your brother. "Huh?"

"In other words, you don't have to leave. You're still welcome to our team, Ukai-san." Takeda said, putting a hand on your shoulder. "Kiyoko-san will give you the application form."

You bit your lower lip, stopping yourself from crying. "W-wu-wa-"

Keishin coughed, trying to contain his laughter. "Don't do that, it's not cute."

You glared at him and kicked his side, "I hate you!" You said, then you looked at Takeda, "I'm really sorry about that, sensei. Also, thank you for accepting me to this team." You said, "I'm going to stretch." You bowed your head before leaving them.

Scratching the back of his head, "I'm sorry about her attitude, Sensei." Keishin apologized.