CHAPTER 50

It's finally the third day of the training camp and you were not the only one who can feel the heat of the summer.

"It's so hooooot!" You shouted as you, Hitoka, and Kiyoko walks towards the top of the hill.

"Then take off your jacket." Kiyoko said, putting down the jag that she and Hitoka were holding under the tree.

"I want to~" you said, and sounding like you're going into a tantrum, "But nii-chan and Asahi won't let me."

The two of them chuckled as they start to fix the drinks for the boys. "It's your fault for wearing a sleeveless shirt." Kiyoko said.

You grinned and took off the jacket, "But they cannot stop me if I say that I forgot to bring this whilst I get my books."

"And how are you planning to hide it?" Kiyoko asked, shaking the bottle she is holding.

You put a hand under your chin and start to think, "Hmmm... that's a good question."

Hitoka, who's just listening to the two of you the whole time pointed the branch not that so high at the tree you were under, "Why don't you hang it there?" She said, then lowered her head when you and Kiyoko looked at her. "J-just su-suggesting..."

You suddenly held her arms and shakes her, "Ya-chan!! That's a wonderful idea!! Thank you!!"

She shyly looked away as she blushed hard, "Ah! Hehehe~!"

...

You are now sitting under the tree with the two managers. You're currently reading a book whilst waiting for the Karasuno boys. "Arithmetic mean (average) = Sum of values / Number of values; Probability = Target outcomes / Total outcomes; Quadratic Formula: x = −b ± √b²-4ac/2a; Distance Formula: d=√(x₁ – x₂)² + (y₁ – y₂)²; Slope = y₂ – y₁ /  x₂ – x₁; Slope-Intercept: y=mx+b; Midpoint Formula: (x₁+x₂) divi-" you mumbles but then stopped by Kiyoko's voice beside you.

"(Y/N)-chan, I think you broke Hitoka-chan's brain gears." She said, pointing Hitoka beside her.

"Huh?" You asked, looking at her then to Hitoka, confused.

Kiyoko just chuckled as the boys started running up the hill. "So hooooot!" You heard Tanaka shouted.

"They're coming." You said, looking at your book once again. You continue reading the book as they finished their punishment, they are now drinking their water when Asahi and the gang walked towards you. "Y/N-senpai! What are you reading?!" Hinata beamed.

You looked up from your book and looked at the people surrounding you, "Formulas." You answered, "How was the game?"

"We lost." Nishinoya answered.

You quirk an eyebrow and smirked, "Well... that's clearly obvious."

"Y/N-saaan~! Can you have a little faith in us?" Tanaka whined.

You chuckled, "I always have faith in you guys. I wouldn't be here if I don't."

Nishinoya, Tanaka, and Hinata kneeled in front of you and started crying, "Y/N-saaan~!"

You just laughed at them when Asahi pointed your top, "Y-Y/N-chan! Where's your jacket?" He whispered shouted.

You shrugged, "I- I forgot to bring it with me when I get my books." You lied, showing him your books.

Please don't look at the tree.

Asahi just sighed and nodded, "It's fine. Just don't forget it next time, okay?"