CHAPTER 31

Karasuno's Volleyball team were still excited about the Tokyo away games though they still don't know when it will happen.

It's a normal day, and the boys went for a run and you were left with Kiyoko and your brother inside the gym.

You walk towards Kiyoko and noticed that she's busy doing something. You took a peek on it and you put a hand to your mouth so she can't hear you laugh.

You watch her trying her best to draw Daichi. You really can't stop laughing now. Kiyoko shrieked and hid her poster, "(Y-Y/N)-chan!" She exclaimed. You can't explain her expression, also this is the first time you've seen her like that.

"Gomen." You said, scratching the back of your head, "I was about to ask you what you were doing when I saw you concentrating on what you were doing. I don't want to disturb you."

Kiyoko looked down and clutched the paper to her chest, "I-I'm going to look for a new manager so I'm trying to create a poster." She shyly said.

"Oh, I see." You nodded, and sat beside her, "I'll help you find a successor. Just call me, I'll go with you."

She looked at you, "Y-you don't have to do that. It's my duty as a current manager to find a successor, also I know you don't have any spare times since you're using your free time to study."

You looked at her and rolled your eyes before chuckling, "I have a lot of free time! Also, I know how shy you are! I'm going to be your voice when you feel shy." You said, slightly bumping your shoulder to hers, "Besides, ever since I joined the team I noticed that we haven't spending any time together. You know, just the two of us? We're always surrounded with those noisy boys."

Kiyoko chuckled and nodded, "Yeah, you're right."

"Kiyoko-san is smiling. If thoses idiots were here, they're probably going wild now. Especially Tanaka and Nishinoya."  You thought.

...

It is currently lunch time, you and Kiyoko were currently wandering on the first-years building. Just like you said yesterday, Kiyoko asked you to go with her.

You were currently reading a book with Kiyoko beside you. You can feel that the first-year students were looking at the two of you.

"Eh? How can she read a math book like that? She looks like reading a Novel book instead of Trigonometry?"

"Boke! You didn't know her? That's Ukai-senpai! She's Karasuno's top student!"

"Woah! What is she doing here? And who's that beautiful girl with her?"

You heard them while you walk passed them. You ignored them and continue on what you were doing until you heard Hinata called you and Kiyoko. "Shimizu-senpai! Ukai-senpai!"

Both of you looked at the voice's direction and saw Hinata.

"Hinata know the hot third-years?!" One of the first-years asked, you assume it's one of his classmates.

The two of you walk towards the tangerine haired boy. "Wh- What are you do- do..."

You stopped in front of him and Kiyoko asked him, "Hinata, do you know any first-years who haven't joined a club?"

You were still reading but you're listening to them. Hinata said that he doesn't know any first-years who isn't in a club but he said he'll try to find if there's any.

"Hinata." You said. Finally closing your book, and looked at him intensely in the eye, "If you were able to find any students without a club, I'm going to treat you meat buns and ice cream."

Hinata eyes widened, "Really?" He asked, grinning.

You smiled and nodded, "Yeah."

Kiyoko looked at him then to you, "We should go to the second-years, (Y/N)."

You nodded and opened your book again. "See you later, chibi-chan." You said before leaving Hinata with Kiyoko walking beside you.

...

It's now your afternoon training and you were left alone with your brother inside the gym. The boys were readying themselves for their running session.

You were still engrossed in your book and didn't noticed that Asahi is already at your front, "(Y/N)-chan, can you tie my hair?"

You put down you book and looked at him, "Of course." You said, smiling at him.

Asahi handed you a comb and a tie before he sat at your front with his back facing you. You kneeled and starts combing his hair, "I'm so jealous, your hair is so smooth."

Asahi chuckled, "Your hair is much smoother than mine, (Y/N)-chan."

"Heh. I know you're just saying that!" You said, chuckling a bit. You finished tying his hair and both of you stood up.

"You know you may take a break sometimes from studying." Asahi said, tucking a stray of hair behind your ear.

"I know, I know. I'm just passing the time since all of you were going for a run." You answered.

He nodded and smiled, whilst looking directly in your eyes. You narrow your eyes at him, "What? Is there something in my face?"

He gently hugged you and shook his head, "Nothing. I'm just thinking how lucky am I to have you."

You blushed with his words and hugged him back, "Well the same goes for me, Asahi-kun."