CHAPTER 18

The match resumed. It is Nekoma's turn to serve again.

Daichi received it and passed it to Kageyama. When Kageyama tossed the ball to Hinata again, Hinata swung his arm late, making him miss the ball.

"Oh! Oh!" You exclaimed, standing up in your seat. "Hinata's looking at the ball!"

Your brother heard you and called for a time out.

It seems that Kageyama changed the momentum of the ball whenever he toss the ball after the match resumed.

Instead of giving Hinata a direct toss towards his spiking point, Kageyama changed it to a indirect delivery where the ball is floating a little, so that Hinata will have a freedom in midair.

But everytime that Kageyama gives him that toss, Hinata fails to spike it, he's just slightly touching the ball and returns it to the other side.

Karasuno called for another Time Out.

It was expected, Hinata is panicking in the air making him miss the ball everytime Kageyama gives him sets. He should calm down first.

"(Y/N)-chan." Kuroo called.

You look up at him, "Hm?"

He bend down his body with his face inches away from you.

Your eyes widened and leaned your face away from him. "W-what are you doing?"

He smirked, "Can I have your email?"

▪■▪

Nekoma got another point, and Hinata and Kageyama's fast attack were still not aligned.

"If the number 10 managed to learn how to use it effectively, then they will no longer be a demon and his iron club. They will be a demon and demon."

You nodded, "Then they will get scary and we might get a chance to finally defeat you, Sensei." You said, smirking at him.

Nekomata laughs, "Maybe you can and maybe not."

"Let's see." You said, dark aura's surrounding the two of you.

Both teams were getting a point after one another, and it is now Nekoma's turn to do serving and Nekomata decided to sub in Kuroo.

Kuroo jogged towards his position, to Karasuno's luck, Kuroo is in front of Hinata.

"They might use their quick again." You said.

Nekomata looks at you, "Why did you think so?"

"Well, it is the first time that Kuroo-san is marking Hinata. He's still not used to that quick." You explained.

Number 7 served the ball and Karasuno received it well. Kageyama touched the ball and tossed it to where Hinata is, then BHAM!

I knew it!

It is Hinata's turn to serve.

He served the ball and Nekoma's libero received it, passing the ball to their setter. Suddenly, the spikers goes for a jump. Karasuno's blockers jumped thinking that Nekoma will do a fast attack but to their surprise Nekoma did a back attack.

"Whoa! A back attack!" You exclaimed.

Hinata received the ball with his face and sent it to the other side of the court.

Once again, the setter tossed the ball for a quick attack then BHAM.

Karasuno's blockers didn't jumped thinking that Nekoma will do a back attack again.

"They totally made our team foolish." You mumbled.

Nekomata didn't say anything he just smirked at you.

It's Nekoma's turn to serve again. Karasuno's side received it but it was off and Nishinoya was the second one to received the ball and set it to Asahi. Asahi spiked the ball and Nekoma's Libero received it.

"My. My. That was good!" You said.

The libero sent the ball to their setter and tossed the ball for a fast attack. Obviously, Karasuno's blockers jumped for a block but Kuroo delayed his jump making the blockers missed the spike.

"A DELAYED SPIKE?!" You exclaimed. Kuroo heard you and he sent you a smirk and a thumbs up.

You just pouted at him and looks at their coach who is grinning at your brother. Your brother flinched and glared to your side. Though it is not meant for you, you stuck out your tongue on him.

"He's pissing me off." You said.

Nekomata laughs and looked back to the court. "I can't imagine having you, Keishin and Ikkei in one room."

"Well, nii-chan will not be able to handle it since he's an idiot.