CHAPTER 32

After an hour of running, the team finally arrived at the gym but they were missing two players. Hinata and Kageyama.

Tanaka told you that the two idiot were racing and didn't noticed that they already passed their stopping point.

"Those idiots." You muttered.

So, even though Hinata and Kageyama weren't at the gym, you still let the team continue their training.

Another hour has passed, and it's already dark outside but Hinata and Kageyama were still not back. You're pacing back and forth, and is starting to get worried about those two. Suddenly, the gym's door opened and the two idiots entered. You angrily stormed towards them, "Where the hell did the two of you went?!"

Both of them quickly bowed, "Gomenasai!" They said, then Hinata looked at you, "We- we reckoned at Shiratorizawa."

"HAAAA?! SHIRATORIZAWA?!" You exclaimed and angrily holds his head as dark aura starts to surround you, "Why did you go there knowing that you have your training?!"

"It- it was Kageyama's fault! We got lost and we- we bumped into Ushiwaka!" Hinata said, shaking in fear whilst Kageyama shouts at Hinata, "It's your fault, boke ka!"

You angrily looked at Kageyama and holds his head too with your other hand, "Shut up." You growled.

Kageyama stiffened and gulped, "osu..!"

"Now answer me, what the hell did the two of you do there?" You asked, still projecting a dark aura and still holding their heads.

Hinata finally stopped shaking and straightened himself, "I- I want to see how strong Ushiwaka is and how can I defeat him."

"M-me too! And we saw that they were practicing with college t-team!" Kageyama followed.

You retreat your hands and sighed, "How about Wakatoshi? What did you tell him?"

"He said something about that a sapling must have a good soil for it to grow strong, and good fruits cannot be harvested in a barren soil." Hinata started. "So I asked him what he mean about that."

You raised an eyebrow and akimbo your arms, "And?"

"He told us that only the Great King is the only person that is strong at Seijoh and everyone else were weak." Kageyama answered.

You sighed, "Okay. I'm assuming that's not all that he said."

"Well, that's all he said about Seijoh. But he kinda hit a nerve at Hinata." Kageyama said.

You knits your eyebrow and looked at Hinata, "What did you do?"

"N-nothing! I just asked him, if Seijoh is a barrel soil that means that we're a concrete, b-because w-we lost to them." Hinata stuttered.

You scratched your head, "You sounded like you're picking a fight with him, Hinata."

"But- but that's what he wanted to point out, right? I don't want him to call us useless, that's why I told him we're going to defeat him!" Hinata confidently said to you.

"Yeah! We're going to defeat Aoba Johsai and Shiratorizawa!" Kageyama said with confidence too.

You don't know what's with these two kids, they're too confident and you don't know where's that coming from.

You put a hand on your face and closed your eyes, "You two sure are confident."

Hinata stared at you, "But we're going to Spring Nationals. We need to defeat them so we can go to it." He seriously said.