CHAPTER 34

The practice finally began and you've learned that the name of the blonde girl is Hitoka Yachi from First-year section 5.

You and your brother were inside the court and holding a ball, ready to throw it to the other side of the court.

They were practicing their receiving, spiking and blocking. So at your side of the court, you only have four players whilst at the other side they have six players.

You threw a ball to the other court side and they received it well. They went for a spike and your side blocked it and the ball almost hit Hitoka. Luckily, Hinata touched it and it didn't hit her.

Kiyoko walked towards Hitoka and asked her if she is alright. Hitoka said she's fine and just shocked because it was her first time to watch volleyball outside her P.E. class.

The two girls continue to talk and Tanaka and Nishinoya were day dreaming about them instead of focusing on the practice.

"Kiyoko-san is talking! She's smiling! Her lips are moving!" Tanaka said, drooling.

"So that's what two girls talking looks like!" Nishinoya followed.

You heard what Nishinoya said and dark aura starts surrounding you, "Nishinoya boke! Stop goofing off, damn it!"

The two idiots flinched and looks at you, currently scared for their own life.

"(Y-Y/N)-senpai!" Nishinoya exclaimed.

"Don't senpai me, Nishinoya! Both of you on your positions!" You commanded.

"H-HAI!" They shouted and went to their positions.

"Baka... I'm a girl too, y'know." You muttered angrily.

The practice were done and Takeda announced that the team will be having a practice match with another school, Ougi West High School, tomorrow.

You were done changing your clothes to your uniform and currently walking with Asahi, Suga and Daichi when you heard Tanaka and Nishinoya called Hitoka.

"We hope that you will join the Karasuno High School Volleyball Team." Nishinoya said.

"When you're around, Kiyoko-san talks a lot." Tanaka followed.

The Captain walked behind the two and hit their heads, "What kind of recruiting is that, idiots?"

You laugh at them, "Why are those two so stupid?"

Asahi laughs too, "Well, Hinata thinks what they are saying is cool."

"Hinata knows how to flatter the airheads." You said, walking past them.

You suddenly remembered someone, "Oh, speaking of an airhead." You quickly get your phone from your bag and opens an email from Kuroo, "Nekoma passed the first round." You said showing them the message.

Daichi and Asahi woah-ed, "They're so awesome!" Both of them said.

Suga runs behind you and tries to look at your phone, "Nani? Nani?" He asked, you showed him the message and he said the same thing, "They're so awesome!"

You nodded and smiled, "I know right! So, we better pass our exams so we can have a match with them again!"

The three of them nodded and shouted, "OSU!"

...

Yawning, you sleepily walk towards the gym with a book in your hand. You didn't get enough sleep last night because Asahi, Suga and Daichi went home late and you were not satisfied with your lessons with them so you did another hour of reading.

Takeda noticed you, "Oh, Ukai-san. You look sleepy, are you alright?"

You were in the middle of yawning but then stopped when you heard him. "I slept late last night." You said, scratching the back of your head.

Takeda chuckled, "Oh, right. I heard from the second-years that you're helping the other third-years with their reviews too."

"I don't want them to miss our Tokyo away games, sensei."

Your teacher sighs. Though he's hearing improvements with the other players grades, he can't help but to over think about it. He also wants the whole team to come to that training. "I'm worrying about the others though. Especially Tanaka, Nishinoya, Hinata and Kageyama."

You knitted your eyebrows and nodded, "I can help them, I think I can squeeze them on my schedule."

Takeda wave his hands no, "You shouldn't, Ukai-san! Focus on your studies. Let's just trust them, I have a feeling that they'll pass."

You chuckled and nodded, "Okay, sensei. If you think so. We need to have a little faith in them."

Takeda smiled and nodded, "Right. Anyway, Ougi West will arrive at 4:30. Get ready."

"Hai!" You said.

Takeda nodded, "I should go, I'll see you at the practice match." He said before leaving.

You yawn once again and continue walking towards the gym where the players were readying for their match.

"(Y/N)-SAN!" Nishinoya and Tanaka greeted, jumping towards you.

You nod at them, "You better do okay today, or else you'll do ten laps of diving." You said, dark aura surrounding you. Both of them stopped, nodding their heads. You smirked and starts walking again, "Good."

You stopped at your track and went beside your brother, "I was thinking if we can switch players on the practice matches. We still need to know their strengths and weaknesses."

He nodded and puts a hand under his chin, "Yeah, that'll be a good idea, but let's try it on another time."

"Sure, we can try it on the away games." You said. "Anyways, I need to do something first." You muttered and walked towards your boyfriend, "A-sa-hi-kun~" you sung, hugging him from behind.

Asahi holds your arms and looks behind him, smiling at you. "(Y/N)-chan."

You pulled back from the hug and pulled a hairband from your pocket, "Use this." You said, handing him the thing, "I forgot to give this to you last night."

Asahi turned around and gets the hairband from your hand and looks at it, "Oh, how- how will I use this?"

You rolled your eyes and chuckled, "Sit down, I'll fix your hair." He nodded and sat at the floor with his back facing you. You removed the tie from his hair and started combing it with your hands, "I remembered Shimizu-san telling you that you'll go bald. I'm not using that hairband, so why not give it to you." You said, now tying his hair and not that so tight that you used to do. You crouched down at his front and few hair strands were on his face. You fixed it and gets the hairband from his hand and put it in his head. "Ta-da~" you said after finishing it, smiling proudly at your work.

Asahi smiled at you, "Arigatou, (Y/N)-chan."

You pinched his both cheeks, "Anything for you."