MY EX-BOYFRIEND IS MY PROFESSOR

DISCLAIMER

This story is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, places, events, products, locales and incidents of this story are either the products of the author's imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely confidential.

Please be advised that this story contains sensitive content, matured themes and strong language that are not suitable for very young audiences.

No parts of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the prior written permission of the copyright owner, except for the use of brief quotation in the book review.

Again, this story is just a work of fiction. It may contain errors so please bear with me. Also be reminded that this story might contain grammatical and typographical error. My door is open for corrections, Thank you!

If you are looking for good writing and flow this is not what you are looking for. This story has a strange twist that is not hidden from the knowledge of the young reader.

And my characters in this story are not perfect and also have mistakes but even so I hope you love them :)

This is merely intertainment and does not impose any threats to whatsoever especially this story is involed a student and a teacher sick of love so don't take things personally. Thank you!

WARNING: This story is unedited beware of grammars and errors you may encounter.