EPILOGUE

My mother once told me when I was kid.

"Sometimes you might connect with someone who has a severe moral challenge in life. And you can't see how this person can possibly overcome this challenge. But then, you have your own challenges. And you also can’t see how you can possibly overcome these challenges. Because each person has their own battle to fight, unique from any other." She said.

"So what should I do?" I asked innocently.

"You fight those battles that you can win including those the other guy can’t handle. The other guy will fight those battles that he can win including those that you can’t handle. Eventually, both of you will find that those impossible battles have somehow become possible." She smiled at me. "We are, after all, a single being, all of humanity."

And I think she is right.

When I come to think of it, I was given an equal chance by this world to make her mine. I think I cannot blame anymore the time that I was young and naive when her first came. I think even in innocence, love said hi to me through her smile and if I didn't recognize it quickly, I am to blame fairly.

I met her when she was only 4 years old, she was young that time when I spoke to her and introduced myself. She was lost that time, she was missing at that time so she was crying, she didn't know which way to go so I helped her.

And I understand because she was 4 that time. But kinda disapointment right now because she doesn't remember me anymore.

"Tara na! Draven! Sama ka na kasi sa canteen!" Pagpumilit ni Luke sa akin habang nakangisi lang si Leo sa tabi niya.

Both are them is a stem student and I don't understand why they need to be here in my department. Leo and Luck took engineering while I took a business because I force to took it and I can't say no about it.

Napahilot ako sa sintido ko. "I'm not hungry, isa pa bakit kayo nandito sa department ko? Tinatraydor niyo ba ang Stem? Nice."

Leo chuckled. "Ito lang ang oras na nagkakasama tayo, come on bud, let's just bonding."

"Where neighborhoods. Anong ito lang oras na nagkakasama tayo?" I snorted. "Palagi nga kayong nasa bahay halos hindi na umuwi kung hindi lang pinapauwi."

Luke laughed hard. "What Leo mean is, ngayon lang tayo nagkakaoras pagdating sa schedule sa school. You know, hindi kami sanay na hindi ka kasama."

"Ngayon lang parehas na schedule natin sasayangin pa ba natin?" Leo agreed.

"Hindi ba kayo makakain pag wala ako?"

Natawa lang sila parehas at parehas pa akong hinila! At nainis ako dahil dun ngunit nanatili na lamang tumahimik. Pero ang mga buwset sa ibang canteen ako hinila kahit may malapit na canteen naman kaming nadaanan!

"Bakit ba gusto niyo sa malalayo?!"

Leo just chuckled and Luke is the one who answer me. "Para may thrill."

And when we step in the canteen my eyes immediately saw her. Natigilan pa ako ng nakita ko siya ngayon kahit ilang taon na ang nakalipas, kahit subrang tagal na ay hindi ko parin nalimutan ang mukha niya kahit subrang laki ng pinagbago nito.

She still the little Ler who always lost and forgot the path she needs to walk in.

I buy a food even that I'm full already and since her table is the only available we asked her permission and she nodded. I was happy that time and ready to talk to her but when I heard the guy called her to a different name. I thought I was wrong, I thought I just mistook her to my little Ler.

When I come to think of it, love gave me another chance to make her mine. I think I cannot blame that it was Sunday and I had a prior commitment that I cannot cancel. I think when love appeared as a second chance the time I was ready, it was bringing a lesson that love is a choice too.

My Ex-Boyfriend Is My Professor (Under Edited)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें