AUTHOR'S NOTE

Finally! MY EX-BOYFRIEND IS MY PROFESSOR is already ended here!

To all who experience what Tyrell Lex Reyes experience in this story, all I can say is. Life may bring you countless failures, missed opportunities, closed doors and rejections. Sometimes it can be so tiring to even get up in the morning to even try again. At times, life seems to be very unfair and you feel like you're losing everything that you've been working hard for.

Please know that it's alright if you cannot figure everything out right away. It's okay if you don't have all the answers to every questions. It's totally understandable if success is still out of reach at this moment.

Life may throw countless battles your way, but God can turn those unexpected moments into blessings that even in your darkest days, little miracles can come your way.

Always remember that if you can't hold it anymore, that if you can't breath anymore and even can't voice the pain anymore. Pray. Pray for it.

Anyway, I'm very young and still need to learn to improve my writing skills, so whatever error you will encounter again into my next story I hope you will let me aware of it or at least try to comment. Also, thank you for the comments, votes, follow and to those who share this story to everyone! I appreciate about that!

I can't still believed that I already done this story without worrying about my errors. Haha! But I will edit this story soon so don't worry :)

I hope this story make you enjoy and learn about things that you hesitate to fight for, a things that you afraid to fight because of others judgmental. It may not be easy but like Tyrell Lex Reyes, You will be okay and everything will back to normal but it's different this time. You will feel more joy, content and happy. Always remember that.

But before I end this note, what can you say about this story? Did you learn in Tyrell and Draven's journey? What was that? Please comment your answer here!

Anyway, thank you so much for supporting and loving this story! Love lots and I hope you all safe. 💚

See you in my next story :)