Ch. 4

Please follow my ig: raven.gomez Ty loves, xoxoxo

As Novia proceeded to walk down the hall to her room, she prayed no one would see her like this; her hair tousled, shirt torn completely in half, and a look of guilt written all over her face. 

She would never allow the captain degrade her like that ever again, even if his touch was captivating...She never participated in any type of sexual activity before tonight because she was either too scared or uninterested.

 For some reason with the captain, things were different. Especially now that she discovered a new side of herself she didn't know existed.

That is until Levi basically dragged it out of her.

Novia was almost to her room but stopped in her tracks when she saw Eren turn the corner. He looked at her with wide eyes, clearly taken aback with her chaotic appearance.

"Wow Novia that' um.....that's a look," he paused trying to contain his laughter. She glared at him. She wasn't in the mood to deal with his nonsense right now, it was late and she just wanted to rest.

"Leave me alone Eren, I just want to go to bed okay. Now get out of my way." 

He was blocking the hallway so she couldn't pass, clearly trying to strike up a nerve. He enjoyed ridiculing her. Eren didn't know why, but for some reason it was so satisfying to him.

"Seriously, come on...I'm not in the mood for this," she weakly said, trying to elbow him out of the way, but he grabbed her bruised wrists and pinned her up against the wall. 

"Make me." He said lowering his voice as she struggled to get out of his grip. His eyes raked her up and down, trying to analyze where she had disappeared to tonight. 

"Stop, I'm serious. Let go of me right fucking now," the patience leaving her body. Why was he being so persistent with her now? Is he that bored?

"Fine, but only if you tell me what happened when you left after dinner. I think I would remember your shirt being completely ripped." He raised an eyebrow insinuating there were some juicy details behind the story. She definitely didn't want to share any details about what happened. 

"It was nothing okay, I just spoke with captain Levi to understand why he told Annie to go full throttle on me......now please let me go." She said sternly. It was a vague answer, but not entirely a lie. Originally, that was the main purpose. 

Eren was the last person she wanted to talk to about this right now. 

"The captain did this to you...interesting." He trailed.....his mind trying to put together the pieces.

"I'm sure you guys did more than just "talk." he emphasized, narrowing his eyes to show that he was onto her.

"Okay, we sort of fought too," She added. Eren was putting her on the spot and it made Novia very anxious. Her situation was not looking good.

"Right.... Fought.." he said facetiously.  He paused, "Huh, ya know Novia, I never expected you to be the type of girl that went sneaking off on rendezvous." 

She tried to kick him but his legs were holding hers apart. Usually she would be able to untangle from his grip, but she was entirely drained, having little to no strength left.

"I didn't!! I don't do that kind of thing," Novia insisted, she was completely flustered now. 

"How come he gets to have a taste..........and I don't?" he whispered seductively in her ear. Implying that the captain had gotten to her first.