Ch. 6

*SMUT* warning. Haha I know y'all will love this

Enjoy!

.......

Novia sat there speechless. Hearing these words shot sparks throughout her whole body. Before being punished by Levi she would never expect herself to fall into the spell that is seduction.

"I don't know Eren I-I," And she was silenced by Eren just like that, his hand covering her mouth.

"Just let me show you how I can make you feel so...so good," he whispered in her ear, still covering her mouth.

Novia couldn't suppress her desires any longer, she yearned for his touch. His words alone were making her a pooling mess.

Eren looked at her blue eyes, they were full of desperation and lust. He took that as a sign of solidity, knowing she wanted him just as much as he wanted her.

He replaced his strong hand with his lips, smashing them against hers firmly. Eren forcefully demanded entrance inside her mouth and she complied. Their tongues dancing against one another.

Eren's lips were soft as they grazed Novia's bottom lip. This was also a new experience for her because she had never been kissed before.

"W-wait," She pulled away, second guessing herself. Her mind was saying yes, while her heart made her feel like she was somehow betraying Levi. Novia didn't know why she felt this way.

The captain doesn't have these mutual feelings. Did he? What would he do if he found out?

Eren ignored her and grabbed her by the throat firmly, but not in they way where it would hurt her or cut off oxygen.

He pulled Novia's lips back to him, trying to dissolve her nervousness.

"Just give into the temptations Novia, you know you want it bad." he said, kissing her through each word as the atmosphere was heating up.

She moaned at his dirty talk, fully extinguishing any of the doubts that clouded her judgement.

He felt her tense body finally relax, taking the opportunity to guide her fully on the bed. Their lips never parting as Novia laid her head against Eren's pillow.

He straddled her on the small twin bed, fingers playing with the buttons on her shirt, indicating he wanted it off.

She broke the kiss for a second to assist him... eyes never leaving his as she also took off her shoes.

Eren unbuttoned the last part of her shirt, throwing it off the bed. She leaned up on her elbows, looking up at him innocently.

"Fuck, don't look at me like that," he groaned tilting her chin up a little with his thumb and forefinger.

He lowered his body down to to kiss her again, just as eagerly as he did before.

His strong hands explored her body. He squeezed her breast firmly and she gasped at the immense pleasure. 

Novia's hands yanked at the hem of Eren's shirt and he immediately stopped her, grabbing her wrist. Breaking their kiss once again.

Novia looked at him confused, feeling embarrassed that he rejected her advances.

"I want to touch you too," She mumbled sadly.

"Tonight isn't about me, tonight is all for you..." he smirked. Novia pouted at his words.

"Don't look so glum, we're just getting started baby." He winked and she blushed.

His emerald eyes refocusing on the main task at hand.