Ch. 11

Thank you all for 1.3k reads :) <

Disclaimer: Spanking, degrading, and lovely SMUTTTTT;)

....

"R-round two?" Novia questioned, making sure she heard him correctly and staring with wide eyes. 

"Yes, in fact I have a proposition for you." Levi smirked. 

"What kind of proposition?" 

"Well Good.... this is suppose to be a punishment for you, but I'm feeling somewhat generous now because of what you did during that interesting performance." He snickered reaching his arm out to wipe the corner of Novia's mouth. 

Novia could see that even just by talking Levi was already hard and ready again.... Whatever he was planning.... It must be intense. 

"IF." Levi paused.  "and it's a big IF... but if you can recieve all my whippings without a noise slipping  from that mouth of yours, I'll give you a special treat." He raised his eyebrows. Novia was skeptical of this negotiation. Every time he asks for something from her and she obliges, he still never keeps his word when it comes to pleasuring her.  Why would this time be any different? 

"W-what kind of treat captain?" She asked nervously. Novia started to feel anxious as she looked the captain in the eyes. His grey ones meeting her baby blue ones in the thick sensual atmosphere, it was so intoxicating. 

Levi sighed, giving a small chuckle. 

"I wasn't originally going to allow it, but since punishment can come in both pleasure and pain.... for the one time... I'll allow you to come." Novia hitched a breath as her cheeks starting heating up once again, his words turning her body to mush. Levi noticed the change in her breathing and saw the peaks on her breasts were protruding. 

"Seems like something you want? Am I wrong?" 

Novia shook her head, this time breaking their gaze. 

"Of course I'm not, you've become so quiet again that's how I know, plus I can tell when your body yearns for my touch." This time Levi stood up. Novia took a step back, almost tripping on her own two feet. 

"Don't be nervous Good...c'mon we've played these punishment games before remember?" The lust in Levi's eye was fully back now..His hardness being clearly evident....

Novia looked at the ground. "How could I forget?" She barely managed to say. The way Levi was talking was making her squirm in her own body, her legs screaming that they were going to give out at any second. 

"Exactly..." He smirked, he grabbed Novia by the waist and spun her around so she was facing away from him. 

"So then...you know the drill," Levi whispered in Novia's ear and she shivered, his fingers ran along Novia's body as he spoke, feeling all the curves of her body with his eyes following. This gave Novia goosebumps, Levi chuckled once again. 

"I thought the sight of my body didn't affect you," Novia breathed. Levi sighed... the jig was completely up....and he knew it. I guess it wasn't really a big deal... of course she turned him on...either way if she knew or not, he was still in control. 

"Does this feel like what I said before was actually true.." Levi grabbed Novia's hips and pulled her up against him. She could feel his hardness through his pants, especially because her fingers grazed the fabric of his pants, since she obviously still had her hands tied behind her. Novia stayed silent. 

"Oi, I think I made my point... now then.." Levi turned Novia back around to face him. "...remember, I hear one peep...deals off. Got it?" Novia nodded in agreement once again while gulping. She didn't know if she'd be able to pull it off.