Ch. 15

So close to 3k guys :)))) !!!
Tysm
Disclaimer: If you're sensitive to *sexual assault* please skip. !
Otherwise Lessss get into it!
.....
Novia smacked Floch's grubby hands from untying the ribbon on her nightgown, looking at him with disgust.

"I am not that kind of girl. You have definitely got the wrong impression of me, you pervert." Novia was so tempted to just push him off her and sprint to her room, but she couldn't....

The guilt would haunt her forever knowing that she had the chance to get Mikasa's scarf back and she didn't.

"Then why did you come out of Jaeger's room just now? C'mon you're holding out on me, I can feel it." He egged her on. To push her buttons even further, he moved out his hand to touch her smooth brown hair. She jerked away from him.

"You don't need to know the details...just know we didn't have sex... I've never even-" Novia stopped her sentence, completely frozen. Fuck. This whole situation was starting to wear on her mind, she didn't want to be in this position having to explain to this creep her private business in the first place.

If only the captain were here....

This caught Floch by surprise, he's eyes emitting a fascination within them. He got closer to her, removing more inches of space between them.

"Hmmm very interesting Novia, you've never what? had sex?" He turned his head out laughing as if it was the most ridiculous thing he ever heard. "This is even better than I thought. I'm even more intrigued with you now that I know you're just a little virgin. No way am I changing my mind." He said, putting one hand on her hip.

Novia furrowed her eyebrows, trembling at the feeling of Floch's hands placed on her.

"Changing your mind?" Novia repeated. Floch rolled his eyes, annoyed he was having to repeat himself. He leaned into her ear this time.

"Yeah, if you want the scarf, you'll come with me to my room...and let me be your first. No negotiations whatsoever, that is my one and only offer." he whispered leaning back out to look at Novia's pleading eyes. He gave a devilish satisfied smirk.

Tears started to form in the corners of her eyes as she cringed at his words. Was this really her only option? The only way was by blackmail. And if she went through with it...what would Levi think? He'd never want to see her again. She'd be a whore in his eyes. But what other choice did she have but to agree...

Before she agreed, Novia hoped and prayed she could convince him not do to this...

"Floch, you don't want to sleep with me...I'm not going to be any fun. I don't know anything about that kind of stuff...so please, please just give me the scarf...have me do anything else." she begged...Novia didn't want to come off sounding desperate, she was so afraid that it came of worse than she thought.

"No see that's where you're wrong there Novia, I like this innocence essence you have...makes me feel all warm and fuzzy knowing that I'm going to be the first person who gets to feel you from the inside...no one else. Not even the high and mighty Eren Jaeger gets to say he did that. and unless you want to see Mikasa miserable for the rest of her life, you're going to accept my offer. So, You better hurry up and decide now, I'm starting to get impatient." He gritted through his teeth.

Novia tried to steady her breathing. This was it... He won. There really was no other choice, she had to agree to his terms.

"Fine......Floch. I'll do it.... only because you won't have it any other way." She depressingly spoke, she looked at the ground, trying to suck up the pain and tears she felt in her throat.