Ch. 19

Okay this picture has me gasping for air everyone. Oml.
Prepare yourself ;))))
Disclaimer: *SMUT* woo!
......
"Does that mean....t-that y-you-"

"Shhhhh" Levi cooed, as he let go of one Novia's wrists taking them both into just his one hand.  His other covered her mouth, silencing her completely.

"Yes. It means I want to fuck you. Right here, right now.... ," He smirked finishing what she was going to ask. He eyed her up and down very slowly. "And you don't have to worry, I'll be very gentle...... at-least this time, hm?" He winked, his whole persona shifting into a seductive state.

He couldn't keep fighting this internal battle within himself about Novia....the temptation was too much for him.....the way he saw on her face how much she wanted it too. Thinking about it was already getting him so hard. He had finally given into his urges, he would not let anyone else have her. He felt stupid for even considering it.

Novia nervously nodded against him as her breathing became unsteady. She stayed very still as Levi put his head in the crook of her neck, gently pressing his lips to her and sucking on the sensitive skin. She moaned through his hand, eager to feel Levi's familiar touch once again.

Of course she was still delicate from Floch's damage, every time he'd do something, touch her, feel her, he never once considered how she felt throughout the whole experience, not that it lasted long anyways.... However with Levi, things were different. Novia knew he would be as gentle as he promised, so she didn't care anymore. His embrace felt normal again now that she knew how he really saw her.

"Tell me what you want." He purred. His lips trailing along her neck, down to her collarbone. He took his hands off Novia's mouth and wrists, using both of them to unbutton her white shirt, painfully slowly. One by one, popping them off with expertise. He kept her breasts barely covered purposely, but exposed her stomach, attempting to tease her.

He gripped her hips while nipping at the skin in between her breasts, his warm breath hovering as he made his way lower and lower. Novia leaned up onto her elbows to look at Levi, who was already locking eye contact with a slight grin, intuitively waiting for her to speak.

"You," she whispered biting her lip. He chuckled at her sudden shyness, the way she squirmed to his touch gave him an empowering ecstasy. It was so easy for him to make her melt like butter, his words alone had her in puddles, imagining further into the night had Levi on a very determined mission...

"Me?" Levi said innocently, eyes never breaking Novia's gaze as his teeth grazed the waistband of her underwear pulling at it just barely. He dispensed a small kiss to where Floch's faded bruises were plastered on Novia's inner thigh. She nodded repeatedly, confirming to him that's exactly what she wanted.

"Not so fast, I want to hear you beg me for it." He hardly whispered under his breath.. Levi yanked her legs to pull them closer as Novia yelped, their eyes now meeting at the same parallel level. His relentless teasing always aggravated Novia to the point of desperation. He was turning her into a wild frenzy, so she had no choice but to entertain his demands.

"Please Levi, I-I want you t-to-" She started,  the words in her mind tripping her up. Levi was making her so nervous, silence overcame her.

"Want me to....." He trailed, wickedly grinning. He hovered his lips over hers, eyeing them ever so carefully. This for him was playing a dangerous game...They just looked so temptingly soft, plump and the perfect shade of pink. He wondered how things would go if he just lowered them to close the space....how would it make him feel inside? No he couldn't, the fear of the unknown made him retract. 

"Take me..." Novia trembled underneath him, interrupting Levi's thoughts. She raised her legs to where it met the end of Levi's waist, bringing her hands to tug on the end of his shirt. He smirked at her eagerness as he unbuttoned his shirt, throwing it across the room just as quickly. Her eyes raked over his incredible figure, hoping this time she'd be able to touch it.