Ch. 8

Novia immediately stood up as she heard the door open, knowing it was captain Levi coming to take her.

"Might want to send Eren to the infirmary for a bit Commander, the bastard could use some repairing," Levi said blankly...showing no remorse to any of the actions he just performed on Eren.

"I'll have someone escort him now..." Erwin said getting up and leaving the room. Levi grabbed Novia's arm, throwing her to walk in front of him.

She didn't say a word as they walked back to the room full of cells. Eren was being taken away as she entered the room. He looked like he was in severe pain.

Novia was so frightened about what was going to happen to her. Levi shut the door behind him and threw her back in the cell, just as he did when he was alone with Eren.

He didn't know who he was mad at more, Eren or Novia.

"I can't believe of all people, Eren Jaegar......c'mon Good I didn't think you'd stoop that low." He shook his head.

"I'm not exactly sure on what it is you think I did sir...."

"I don't need the details... I think I have a pretty good idea." He said to her matter of factly. He wanted Novia to know the fresh bruises on her neck weren't being overlooked.

"I mean I don't want you to think we had sex because we didn't I swear." She frantically persisted. Novia looked down at her feet, biting her lip to hold back tears.

Levi crossed his arms leaning against the wall, poking his tongue on the inside of his cheek, eyeing Novia up and down.

He knew they didn't have sex because of the unspoken challenge Eren had made to him previously. He was slightly amused by the desperation on her face, she was panicking like he was going to kill her.

"Either way you broke the rules.... again..."

"I know.....I'm sorry." She mumbled under her breath.

Levi walked into her cell and grabbed her by the throat with a firm grip, slamming her against the wall nearly lifting Novia off her feet and she started to cough.

"If you.....EVER pull something like that on me again, I will kill you."

"Is-s this really just about me breaking the rules, o-or is it something more than that?" Novia choked.

The Captains grip was intense, but there was nothing she could do with her hands cuffed behind her back.

"Don't think you're that important." Levi released his grip a little to let Novia catch her breath.

"Then-n why did you punish me like that...who else have you done that to?" Novia questioned, unsure if she was going to get an answer.

"I don't have to explain myself to you. Just know what happens in my office should remain private, Eren told me you blabbed to him about it."

Levi fully released her this time and Novia dropped to the ground feeling the pain on her neck.

"Dammit Eren....." she barely whispered under her breath.

In a way she understood why Eren would share that to Levi because of the way he looked when he went down to the infirmary....but still...he promised he wouldn't tell anyone and cracked anyways.

"I didn't know-w it was a secret." Novia said truthfully. The captain didn't specifically express he didn't want anyone to know.

She didn't want to reveal it to anyone in the first place, considering how intimate things got.