Ch. 23

This picture.....um yessss

Song Rec while Reading: "Wicked Games," The weeknd

Warning...  lil bit of...*Smut* SHHH!

.....

Eren took Novia's hand, guiding her with him down the hall until they reached Levi's office. As they stood in front of it, Eren turned his full attention to Novia, who was nervously smiling.

"Ready?" He smiled, giving her hand a squeeze, Novia grabbed the knob, jiggling it. Of course...she should've expected the door was going to be locked. Why wouldn't it be? "Sure....but how exactly do you plan on getting in?" She smugly looked at him, waiting for him to come up with an idea for the knitch in his master plan.

"It's called "we pick the lock"....Duh," he added, getting on his knees. He pulled something from his pocket, maneuvering it in the lock until they heard a click sound. "Annnnd that's how it's done," He opened the door, his hand guiding for Novia to go first. "Wow what a gentlemen...." She rolled her eyes, giving a teasing chuckle as she walked into the room.

She inspected the room as she lit the candles, seeing a bunch of papers on Levi's desk perfectly stacked. Shelves for his tea cups freshly dusted, cleaning rags sitting in the corner folded.... typical. A nostalgic feeling suddenly washed over Novia. She remembered when he brought her in here for the first time. He was the person that unlocked a new side of her she didn't know she even possessed. She wished things didn't end the way they did....

Eren locked the door behind him, eyes turning dark. "I've never wanted you more than I do right now." He got close to her, until she was leaning her hands back on the desk for balance, starting to feel apprehensive.

"Look Eren, I know I agreed to doing this....but," She trailed, cheeks starting to feel hot again.  "I don't think I can be bent over the desk on my stomach just yet....I'm not used to other positions, and to be completely honest it's making me a little nervous..."

Eren took her words into account and surprisingly pushed all Levi's papers off the desk, sending them onto the ground in a scattered disarray. He ran his hand over Novia's braid slowly, calming her nerves.

"Guess we'll just have to make more room....it's no problem... here let me help you get more comfortable," He smirked, grabbing the back of Novia's thighs, lifting her to sit on Levi's desk. He then roughly grabbed both sides of her cheeks, smashing his lips to meet hers with no hesitation. She eagerly accepted the kiss, running her fingers through his hair.

Eren wedged his tongue into Novia's mouth with a fluidity, making her smile in the kiss as their tongues intertwined in the a very rhythmic manner. As he stood in between her legs, she started to wrap them lightly around his waist, gracing where his hardness already started to appear. "Geez Novia, don't make me act up like this...." He breathed sternly, taking his hands away from her face to grab her legs from his waist and hold them against the desk firmly.

He gently broke their kiss and Novia whimpered at the loss of his touch. "You're sweeter than anything I've ever tasted," He panted. "Makes me desperate to taste the rest of you." He moaned, prying her legs further apart. Eren's fingers starting playing with the buttons on her pants, unbuttoning them and tearing them off her like there was no tomorrow. He kneeled his face lower, so he was parallel with the desk.

"You're mine and mine alone....you know that right?" Eren sinisterly grinned slowly looking up at her and delicately running his fingers along her thighs. The intimidating expression on his face made Novia shiver, his possessiveness was peaking through quite a bit right now and she didn't know whether she should feel scared or excited. She stayed silent, signifying she didn't know if it was rhetorically asked.