Ch. 12

Here's to give you guys a little insight on what Novia's character looks like :)

thanks for all the reads seriously we're at 2k woohoo please don't forget to vote tysmmm;)

........

*A Couple Weeks Later*

It was later in the evening just past dusk, when Novia walked down the hallway making her way toward Sasha's room with Armin and Annie. Finally tonight, Novia took the incentive to pursue Sasha's invitation to take a night off, just relax, and hangout with her, Jean, and Connie.

Novia invited Armin and Annie to go with her, ever since the fight with Annie, she's been trying to dissolve the uncomfortable tension....this seemed like a good way to try and surprisingly she said yes, only after Armin's convincing though... but she'd take that for now.

The thing that was mostly on Novia's mind lately, was the fact that she hadn't seen the captain in awhile...he seemed so busy and grumpy, so she didn't dare disturb him because she was too frightened. However, she was always was so curious about what he thought about..

She hadn't broken the rules in the past couple weeks so she really had no reason to see him, but she wondered if he ever "punished" other girls? When she brought it up to him before he didn't answer it directly....This thought made Novia feel uneasy.

"What are we going to do at Sasha's anyways?" Annie asked, crossing her arms and breaking Novia's thoughts. Novia looked up, shrugging, Annie's eyes boring into hers.

"Probably just talk, chill, ya know like normal stuff," Armin smiled answering for her.

"Okay, but if it's lame I'm leaving."

"Fair enough," Novia replied, she turned toward Sasha's door, knocking.

The door knob turned, Connie opened it.

"Awe hell yeah, come on in guys! Now we have the perfect amount of people to play!!" Connie moved to the side, gesturing for all of them to come in. Novia walked in first with Annie and Armin following.

Novia took a seat on Sasha's floor next to the nightstand.

"What are we playing anyways?" Armin asked, sitting next to Annie on Sasha's bed and seeing an empty wine bottle on the floor.

"Well, now we have enough people to play spin the bottle!!" Jean spoke as he wiggled his eyebrows, he seemed a little too excited for this. Armin's cheeks went red.. "Like as in...the kissing game spin the bottle??"

"Yep! c'mon it'll be fun," Sasha confirmed, cheeks stuffed.

Novia sat with her knees to her chest...she wasn't the fondest of spin the bottle, but she didn't wanna be a party pooper, so she ultimately agreed.

"O-okay, I'm in I guess," she nervously laughed. Jean sat down on the floor left of Novia, giving her a wink. Sasha looked at Novia with a glimmer in her eyes. She was happy Novia was acting like her old self again.

"Armin, how 'bout it?" Sasha turned to look up at him, inferring that he answer with the same response as Novia.

"Alright alright I'm in..." He raised his arms surrendering.. He didn't sound entirely convincing, but everyone just ignored the doubt in his voice and moved to look at Annie.

"I'll watch. I'm not kissing anyone." Annie said blankly, she paused. "Where the hell did you guys get a bottle to play anyways?"

"Sasha got it from the kitchen, duh." Connie said matter of factly. He sat on Novia's other right side. They all then picked a spot to sit around the bottle until they were in a perfect circle.