Ch. 33

Enjoy !!
*smut* 😳
.....
"Camping?" Novia clarified before the meaning of Historia's words actually hit her. "I mean yeah it sounds like fun... and it would be nice to make up for last time when Ymir invited me and I got caught."

Ymir and Historia exchanged wicked glances. "Babe c'mon, I told you not to leave out any details remember? We're not exactly just going camping." Ymir chuckled. Historia gave a nervous laugh and gazed back at Novia without her innocent usual eyes.

Something about the way they were being hesitant with their words made Novia start to clue in on what their reasoning behind coming here was, however she didn't want to make any assumptions, so she remained silent to let the validity reveal itself.

"Novia....have you," Historia paused clearing her throat...." have you, been with another girl before?" She raised an eyebrow intently curious. Novia gave a bewildered expression. It was unusual for Historia to  be coming onto her in such a bold manner.

"Been with as in had sex? No....I haven't." Novia replied meekly scratching the back of her neck. Ymir leaned over and whispered into Novia's ear, "Would you like to....and not just with one, but with the two of us....." she emphasized.

Okay. Now Novia could distinctly comprehend what it was in fact they were asking of her. They wanted to have a threesome.

Novia's face grew red as the erotic thoughts tiptoed in her mind. What would it be like? A threesome with them? Novia all her life assumed she was only attracted to men, but the interesting pictures that stayed within her mind made her stomach do flips. Historia and Ymir. Both. Together. The vulnerability of it all. She still had so many questions. Like why now bring it up? They'd all been hanging out together this whole time. What made them decide this right now? The riskiness of it seemed endearing to Novia, with everything that has happened with the men in her life, it wouldn't hurt to try the other side.

"I'm not opposed to it....but I'm not experienced either. I honestly can't say I know how to....pleasure another girl."  Novia truthfully admitted putting her hands over her face to hide the embarrassment. Ymir's hand rested on Novia's left thigh, Historia's on her right. "Don't worry that's why we're here to teach you." Historia laughed pulling Novia's arm's away from her face. They seemed to be amused by her lack of confidence.

"May I ask...what made you guys think of this now? I mean we've always hung out and I never got the impression you were interested in doing something like this." Novia rushed to say, their boldness was very out of the blue.

Ymir sighed, "To be honest, we just wanted to spice things up in our relationship a bit and we thought what better way to than letting another person join...especially someone we both find very attractive." Her eyes did a flash as she said those last words, emphasizing that was the sole reason. Novia continued to turn red, a new feeling emerging that she was excited about.

Being with women seemed far less complicated than guys, they knew what they wanted and Novia liked the simplicity of Ymir's answer. Screw all the feelings she's been dealing with from both the captain and Eren. And whatever the fuck Floch was up to. This was solely about pleasure and enlightenment for her, nothing more than two very good friends asking for her to share that with them, and for Novia it was the cleanse she deeply needed.

"Oh...and don't worry about jealousy..." Historia added, "That won't happen with us, we like you....so we want you to be apart of everything." She reassuringly smiled.

Novia sat there in silence, processing the proposal. She was already locked it.

"Well....what are we waiting for then. Let's go camping on the wall."